Who are they?
Weborama is a French international group created in 1998, lead in semantic AI, with activities in all Europe, North and South America, drivent from offices in Paris, Lisbon, Madrid, Milan, Amsterdam and Moscow.
Weborama has been developing for more than 20 years semantic AI and behavioral technologies, making the group one of the global leaders in Data Marketing. The company specializes itself in the usage in qualified behavioral data and big data operation technologies to helps clients optimize their digital marketing technologies. Since 2020, Weborama also offers a powerful contextual tool based on Semantic AI, NLP and machine learning, used for customer knowledge and targeted advertisement in a privacy-friendly way.
Its solutions are 100% proprietary, developed by its own R&D, solutions such as a big data management platform, a behavioral database, semantic analysis tool in 8 languages and measurement tools.
The French business units challenges the most advanced American technologies, which makes exceptional and innovative clients trust Weborama : AXA, Leboncoin, Bouygues Télécom, EDF, La Poste, Le Monde Group, Les Echos Group, Crédit Agricole, l’Equipe or Intermarché.
The Technical Support Manager is a technical expert for our Data Management Platform product and Contextual Solutions, and will manage all internal ( Business Units from the group ) requests.
Part of Weborama Product Team and closely working with R&D team, the technical support manager is central within the organisation, delivering fast and high quality service.
- Ensure treatment, diagnosis and resolution of Level 1 and 2 incidents
- Manage Customer tickets and query to solve them, provide work-around and/or escalate to R&D
- Provide R&D team with high quality analysis of the requests
- Develop Quality procedures / Support management within the organization =
- -> Create Documentations ( FAQ / One Sheeter .. )
- -> Participate in QA / functional Tests
- 2/3 years experience in AdTech/MarTech or Data Solutions support
- Digital / Data Marketing Industry knowledge
- Excellent English written communication skills, good oral communication skills and the ability to present a positive and confident attitude ( FR,ES,NL,IT,RU, PT, US )
- Client relationship & Customer service minded
- Serious Technical Interests , being sensitive and interested in the Web technologies, its industry and the uses.
Technical Skills in following areas are a plus :
- Knowledge of how the Internet works (HTTP and DNS).
- Knowledge of SQL
- APIs ( REST / SOAP )
- GoogleCloud / BigQuery
- Command Lines Tools = AWS CLI, gsutil …
- 🏝 25 paid leave days + 11 additional day off
- 💭 regular internal seminar to share whats new on the market and at Weborama
- 🧘 regular internal events on different topics : ecology, social, well-being, sport…
- 🍻 afterwork and other events (French “music festival”, end of the year party, “galette des rois”…)
- 🏢 new offices with balconies and a garden
- 🎶 subscription to a music service or your choice
- ☕️ free : hot and cold drinks, organic fruits, snacks..
- 🍔 daily lunch pass of 10€
- 🚆 50% of the public transportation fee
- 🚲 financial help on ecological way of transportation
- 🩺 healthcare subscription