Backend Engineer/Golang M/F
Within the SAFe SCRUM Data Intelligence Platform team, you will contribute to the development and the evolution of the products and participate actively in all parts of the project:
- Code design & optimization
- Implementation of new features (big data and distributed algorithms)
- Bug fixing and troubleshooting in large scale environments
- Analysis and resolution of production problems
- Operational maintenance of existing systems
Our platform receives tens of thousands of queries per second and each query results in up to billions of operations per day. In this high demand environment, you will implement scalable and efficient custom solutions, taking into account resource usage.
You will work in close collaboration with the SCRUM Master, the Tech Leader and Product Owner to define priorities, propose improvements to existing systems, contribute to the platform’s expansion and address emerging challenges in the data market.
Within a team of 4, surrounded by 25 motivated colleagues, you will have the opportunity to express your views on both technical and functional aspects of our Data Intelligence Platform.
You will have the opportunity of working on numerous technologies:
- Programming language: Go.
- Databases: Snowflake, Couchbase, MySQL, ElasticSearch.
- Orchestration: Kubernetes.
- Others: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker.
- Cloud: Google Cloud Platform.
- Versioning and CI: git, gitlab, jenkins.
At Weborama, we work with many open-source products and stay updated on the latest and most efficient Big Data technologies. As a consequence, you will have the opportunity of participating in the open-source ecosystem via conferences and code publications.
Your profile :
As a Backend Developer, you enjoy algorithmics and optimizing your programs based on business challenges. Learning and testing new technologies at the forefront of the Open-Source and Big Data ecosystem excites you. You understand web technologies and their challenges.
You have significant experience in Go development (2 to 5 years). If you have worked in a Cloud environment like GCP or AWS, are familiar with containers, and have experience with Snowflake and Kubernetes, that’s even better.
You know how to listen to your colleagues and make your voice heard. Please note that the ability to communicate fluently in both spoken and written English is a requirement to apply for this international team.
Weborama places great importance on the well-being of its employees:
- 11 RTT (Working time reduction) days per year
- Remote work options
- Regular technical knowledge-sharing meetings
- Newly renovated offices
- Spotify subscription; free coffee/soda/snacks
- Meal vouchers/50% public transportation subsidy/health insurance, supplementary health insurance/Swile card
36-40 rue Raspail
92 300 Levallois Perret
Click here to apply