About the team
The Sales & Account Management team gathers straightforward, energetic and results-driven individuals that bring our advertising products to the market. They build long-term relationships with a wide range of publishers and partners, guiding them to grow their on-line advertising business and stay on top of industry trends and technology best practices.
Key day-to-day responsibilities ✍️
- Acquire a solid understanding of Smart products, service and positioning
- Be responsible for the growth and success of strategic accounts
- Build and monitor KPIs to analyse the quality of our relationship with customers along their lifecycle (quarterly and annual business reviews)
- Up-sell appropriate products at all levels of the organisation through an active promotion of Smart solutions and services
- Contribute to internal knowledge of clients’ needs and market evolution
- Ensure the renewal of key contracts
About you 💪
- Master degree in Business Development / International Business
- 5+ years of sales experience within the digital industry
- Experience in managing strategic account with a consultative approach
- Proven ability to close deals in a competitive environment at C-level
- Strategic insight and business acumen with proven creative problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding of adtech products
- Be foodie with a sense of humor
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Please apply here.