About your mission
As it takes exceptional people to build the future of Smart, attracting talents is a strategic driver of Smart’s success.
We are on the hunt to find a Senior Business Recruiter to help us build solid-rock teams in the EMEA region!
The perfect candidate has extensive experience and methodology to approach passive talents worldwide and thrives under autonomy.
If you are a hunter willing to grow in a fast-paced and international environment, we’d love to hear from you!
Key day-to-day responsibilities
- Own the full candidate lifecycle: define needs, write job descriptions, source and assess candidates, manage the interview process and negotiate a salary offer.
- Grow solid pipelines of tactical talents on various scope of requirements.
- Ensure a smooth and outstanding candidate experience.
- Build strong relationships with your internal clients, challenge their needs and decisions.
- Manage internal projects to develop our hiring factory (process, employer brand…).
- Track and report talent acquisition metrics to identify best practices and pain points, push corrective actions to disrupt our organization.
- Spread our culture and values, to be lived and channeled through every aspect of company life.
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience as a Recruiter in an international, tech, and fast-paced environment (in-house or agency)
- You are a hunter, able to build and grow an outbound acquisition pipeline of passive talents
- You demonstrate a strong ability to influence people
- You have outstanding writing and verbal communication skills in English
- You are organized, data-driven with an eye for quality
- You thrive out of your comfort zone, pushing others and yourself to go even further
- You like working in a team to overcome challenges
👊 Growth Expectations
During your 1st month, you will acquire a fundamental knowledge of our stack, processes, and strategy. You will have early success with a couple of key hires.
After 4 months, you will have acquired a solid understanding of our hiring processes, and you will be able to generate 4 to 6 hires per quarter consistently.
In 1 year, you will have already increased your employability significantly, reaching an advanced level in deep sourcing methodologies, closing, project management, stakeholder management.
Discovery interview with our head of T.A.
Technical interview with one of our Talent Acquisition Specialist and our Head of People.
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Please apply for this job here.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org