Who are they?
Smart est une AdTech française proposant une plateforme de monétisation publicitaire à destination des plus importants sites web dans le monde.
Leur objectif ? Disrupter l’industrie de la publicité digitale avec des solutions performantes, des formats innovants et toujours plus de qualité.
Basée en plein cœur de Paris (IXᵉ), la société poursuit son développement international avec désormais 12 bureaux dans le monde (ouverture du bureau de Singapour en 2019) et rejoint les classements “Champions de la Croissance” par Les Echos et “Fast 500 EMEA” par Deloitte.
Leur fierté ? Une team de plus de 420 Smarties qui s’épanouissent à travers une culture d’entreprise prônant l’ownership et qui vit à travers 4 valeurs essentielles : Care, Innovation, Transparency et Excellence.
About the team
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team is the primary Finance partner for Smart’s business leaders. The team is composed of 1 FP&A Director, 1 FP&A Manager and 1 Finance intern who strive to provide enterprise-wide planning, analysis and reporting.
The team’s main mission is to provide visibility and counselling on the business not only to the executive team, but also to local business leaders. This is done through measuring and forecasting performance, reporting on the drivers for revenue and cost and allocating budgets across the company in a fast growing and complex environment. The team’s input is also required for all finance projects: M&A growth, product pricing and billing implementation, contracts renegotiation, etc.
Smart is looking for an exceptional Sales Operations Specialist able to make an immediate impact starting Day-1.
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day support to all business teams and will grow in a fast-paced environment where autonomy, proactivity and curiosity are recognized.
- Manage the contract signature process from end to end
- Update and maintain Salesforce at each step of the sales process
- Prepare the closing period : enter into our billing systems contract details and pricing
- Manage contract terminations
- Guarantee the respect of our sales processes , policies and guidelines, ratecards
- Gather and share with your manager local sales & clients feedbacks about billing evolutions and sales administration needs.
- Support and train US & Americas sales team
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day requests of customers, sales team, accounting and legal team, as an admin first point of contact
About you 💪
- 5 years successful experience as an sales/admin assistant, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely high attention to detail and ability to work autonomously with strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with individuals at all levels
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Spanish or French are a plus;
- Hungry for challenges, forward thinking and constantly one-step ahead
- 👫We are one! At Smart, we care for our people. We are certified HappyAtWork and are constantly improving our working environment. Meet the team : http://bit.ly/2i6gHsS
- 👍Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally.
- 👊Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
- ✈️Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through career path or Backpackers Program, our interoffice exchange program to boost employees’ collaboration.
- 🎯We are transparent! We speak with facts and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.