👫 About the team
The Demand team is composed of straightforward and energetic online advertising experts that help bring Smart programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximize their investment. The Demand department is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader. You will report directly to our MD Northern Europe. London based role.
- Manage a high volume of daily meetings from prospects to clients.
- Define target markets/verticals, lead generation processes, and pipelines, and document interactions and follow-ups in Outreach and internal tools.
- Securing and conducting virtual or on-site sales meetings with agencies and advertisers.
- Run the full sales lifecycle for your prospective deals
- Liaise with our Marketing team to build custom auction packages for premium programmatic and support revenue growth.
- Develop a very good understanding of the programmatic marketplace and of the operating of the Smart RTB+ platform.
- Articulate and address technical issues, creating solutions where possible
- To operate and grow business with UK based digital and CTV buyers at media agencies, trading desks and direct advertisers
- Selling Smart’s media solutions and promoting the use of Smart’s self service buying tools.
- Build strong relationships with buyers through regular meetings, calls, provision of inventory reports and recommendations.
- You will ensure focus is maintained on objectives that will have the biggest impact for the demand business.
- Grow awareness around our ad inventory offer and create a reputation of excellence for Smart RTB+ in the marketplace.
- Master degree in Business or Marketing
- +2 years in digital sales Proven track record on the demand side, especially among agencies, ATD’s
- Hands-on experience working with Trading Desks, DSPs, DMPs, data providers, or other programmatic platforms
- Sales orientated, hunter and focused on identifying new business opportunities using knowledge and credibility to change customer behavior and increase revenue
- Creative and open-minded entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities with good networking on the demand side
- Autonomous and entrepreneurial mindset
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com
Please apply here.