WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
You will join at a key moment to join Smart as we continue to expand our operation in the region.
You will be the first member of the Demand department which is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader.
- Manage a high volume of daily meetings from prospects to clients.
- Define target markets/verticals, lead generation processes, and pipelines, and document interactions and follow-ups in Outreach and internal tools.
- Securing and conducting virtual or on-site sales meetings with agencies and advertisers.
- Run the full sales lifecycle for your prospective deals
- Liaise with our Marketing team to build custom auction packages for premium programmatic and support revenue growth.
- Develop a very good understanding of the programmatic marketplace and of the operating of the Smart RTB+ platform.
- Articulate and address technical issues, creating solutions where possible
- 2+ years of experience delivering results in a sales or partnership development role at a digital ad tech company
- Sales leadership experience with a proven track record in achieving sales goals
- Good knowledge of digital media, advertising technologies
- Existing networks in SEA and India agencies is a plus
- Second language is a plus (Bahasa or Chinese or Malay)
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Please apply here.