About the team
The Demand team is composed by straightforward and energetic on-line advertising experts that helps bring Smart programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximise their investment.
The Demand department is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader.
Do you like to solve technical and complex issues in the Web ecosystem?
Do you have both strong technical and communication skills?
If your answers are YES to all of these questions, you are more than welcome to join our international Integration team in our Paris office to develop all of your ideas, and much more!
In direct contact and managing the relationship with OpenRTB transacting demand and supply partners, within Smart it is the Demand team which is positioned closest to market transaction functionality and thus has the most complete and technical view of the entire RTB marketplace.
The Demand team is therefore the critical core which facilitates the market and global revenue stream.
Within the Demand team, integration engineers provide the fundamental and key technical expertise and developer skills to design, implement and test integrations with all of our OpenRTB demand and supply partners and drive the platform roadmap from their first-hand knowledge.
Join a tight-knit team in charge of complex technical Partner integrations to our technology.
- Analyze, negotiate, design and test OpenRTB integrations with supply partners
- Manage communication and integration process with our partners
- Set-up and respect integration process
- Ensure continued technical integration health
- Exploit your unique, deep technical knowledge earned via technical contact with our partners’ developer teams and the RTB ecosystem to identify and drive product and revenue opportunities
- Develop new integration tools using cutting-edge technologies
- Share your experience and knowledge with team
- Communication skills to lead technical discussions with our partners and drive requirements internally
- Rigorous approach to testing, development and product design. Edge cases don’t escape you.
- Excellent analytical capability and data understanding
- An experience or the will to work within Agile methodologies particularly Scrum/Kanban
- Fluent in English
- Curiosity and the desire to learn and apply cutting-edge technologies
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Pour voir l’offre et postuler cliquer ici.