Who are they?
Smart est une AdTech française proposant une plateforme de monétisation publicitaire à destination des plus importants sites web dans le monde.
Leur objectif ? Disrupter l’industrie de la publicité digitale avec des solutions performantes, des formats innovants et toujours plus de qualité.
Basée en plein cœur de Paris (IXᵉ), la société poursuit son développement international avec désormais 12 bureaux dans le monde (ouverture du bureau de Singapour en 2019) et rejoint les classements “Champions de la Croissance” par Les Echos et “Fast 500 EMEA” par Deloitte.
Leur fierté ? Une team de plus de 420 Smarties qui s’épanouissent à travers une culture d’entreprise prônant l’ownership et qui vit à travers 4 valeurs essentielles : Care, Innovation, Transparency et Excellence.
👫 About the team
At LiquidM DSP – a Smart AdServer Company, we are on a mission to develop advertising technologies that empower our customers to reach their digital business goals. We rely on automated infrastructure setup and automated deployment of massively scalable, widely distributed, highly available and efficient software systems. The platform deals with over 1 million requests per second in real time auctions on an average latency of 4ms. Our distributed team works remotely or is based in Berlin, Paris, Krakow, Limoges and Nantes and is composed of 90 innovative and energetic engineers working in an Agile environment and ready to tackle the most complex technical challenges.
Your mission 👇
DevOps make our platforms highly available and robust at the infrastructure and application levels. You will join the LiquidM DSP team where milliseconds matter and will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the evolution of our production platform and technologies (5 DataCenters, globally distributed).
What you’ll do ✏️
- You will work on the operations side of our system and, along with the team, you will be responsible for our hosted bare-metal infrastructure, Kubernetes, Docker, cloud deployments, various databases and stream-processing systems like Kafka, Druid, Aerospike and Postgres that form our realtime reporting system
- Collaborating closely with the developers on the architecture and scaling of our own systems written in Golang will be your key to success
- Your responsibility will also be the configuration and deployment of support services like Hadoop, Prometheus, Aerospike, Grafana, ELK, etc
- Provide technical expertise to improve the quality and performance of the architectureAbout you 💪
- +2 years of DevOps experience in a Linux environment, ideally in the web industry
- Experience in the administration and smooth scaling of technologies that support high loads and offer a top quality of service in terms of performance and high-availability
- Interest in new technologies and large-scale technical stakes
- Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities for improvement with the ability to thrive under autonomy in a fast-paced environment
- Work experience with Linux, networking, scripting languages (bash, ruby or python), Kubernetes, configuration management (chef), rdbms (postgres), monitoring systems (nagios, prometheus), fluent English
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org