👫 About the team
The Demand team is composed by straightforward and energetic on-line advertising experts that helps bring Smart programmatic solutions to market. They build long-term relationships with the most strategic Demand partners, representing some of the largest players in the AdTech industry, guiding them to maximise their investment.
The Demand department is a critical component of driving Smart adoption and shaping the future of an industry leader.
What you’ll do ✏️
- Manage proactively and drive technical relationships with Demand Partners (DSPs, …)
- Designing technical solutions & upgrade Open RTB connections with our existing partners. (Desktop, Mobile, Video, Native environment).
- Ensure a quick and efficient support to fix critical media trading situations. (solve brand safety claims, stop severe drop in bidding activity, shed light on discrepancy issues).
- Act as a point of escalation between our Demand Management Team and our development teams.
- Get access to real time dashboard tools to supervise, fix and innovate Smart programmatic activity.
- Partnering with product, R&D, supply and sales teams
About you 💪
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data or similar technical field of study
- First web software development experience (HTML, JS, SQL) or technical solutions consulting
- Problem-solver, data oriented and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)Entrepreneurial spirit and know-how to identify opportunities of improvement
- Fluency in French/English
Extra Awesome Skills :
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- AdTech industry experience
- Familiar with Open RTB specifications
Why join us ?
International and senior management exposure, at the center of strategic requests, opportunity to gain expertise, and impact the acceleration of the company and the revenue, opportunities to evolve internally (Gsd, sales, product management etc..)
👋 About us
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Please apply here.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com