About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Customer Support Specialists are customer care profiles and technical experts of our solutions, always ready to help demanding clients and investigate technical issues.
You’ll join an amazing international team of ~20 people based in 4 countries, and report directly to our Team Manager.
What you’ll do
- Understand our technologies and become product experts to help our clients.
- Open troubleshooting tickets (JIRA & Salesforce) oriented to detail action steps and resolutions for the customer’s.
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customers- issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot SaaS solutions and solve web and application related issues.
- Collect customer feedback and improve internal best practices
- Either experience in customer facing in a web-based environment or training/courses in IT
- French fluent + working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the frontend languages (HTML, JS, CSS) and SQL
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Comfortable in speaking to customers on technical topics
- Knowledge of Ad Tech industry and DV360 is a bonus
- HR Phone Screen
- Discovery Interview with French Support Manager
- Technical Interview with French Support Manager
- Final presentation
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Pour voir l’offre et postuler cliquer ici.