About the team
We are passionate about making the best out of data and systems, we live and crave to transform Smart, and possibly the world, into a data-driven heaven in which decisions are as impactful as possible. We truly believe in automation and technology to overcome manual repetitive tasks and make the best possible use of our time and brain.
The Business Process Program Sr. Manager aims at enabling advanced business workflow optimization across our Business Applications at Smart. (S)he will assist all of our internal functions to industrialize and automate their activities, including a wide range of activities: analytics, prospecting, customer relationship management, marketing, inventory qualification, task- and alert management, billing.
We’re looking for someone passionate about gathering requirements, coordinating with a broad variety of technical, functional, and business stakeholders, driving IT projects forward, and with a passion for efficiency and automation.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring our Business Applications adhere to interconnectivity and automation best practices and approaches, and addressing advanced key business use cases forward to unlock an even faster growth at Smart. You will own key technology investments decisions and ensure business application delivery, go-to-market, and adoption.
What you’ll do
- Design high-level Business Process Automation vision, mission and goals
- Gather requirements and align on initial business use cases to be covered, included and not limited to marketing *strategies, data flows, CRM integration and automation
- Re-assess the right technology to be implemented for each use case. To date, Smart is equipped with Snowflake, Tableau, Salesforce, Pardot, Outreach, Slack and other proprietary tools
- Design Business Process Automation technical team organization at Smart, including initial sizing, roles & responsibilities and identify most relevant team members
- Acts as the interface between internal clients (Finance, Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Analytics, Quality, …) and the Business Process Automation technical team
- Deepen the design of each use case to allow for technical sizing and planification
- Unlock technical synergies with all available technologies available internally at Smart’s group
- Organize final cross-application priority arbitrations with internal stakeholders and top management, defending your long term automation objectives while looking for the best compromise and overall business continuity
- Manage a team composed of 1x Data Architect and 1x CRM Engineering team (3 heads)
- Master Degree in Economics, Computer Science or Project Management with significant experience (5 – 8 years) in IT Consulting, (Digital Marketing or Programmatic Ad Tech industries is a plus but not mandatory)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Project, Program and/or Product Management frameworks and governance
- Ability to manipulate structured data (SQL) and unstructured data (Excel)
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle competing priorities and multiple topics in parallel will be appreciated
- Fluent in English, French is a nice to have
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Health care
- Coursera/Pluralsight subscription
- A profitable, sustainable, and financially solid company in a high-growth phase.
- Colleagues who will give you lots of feedback!
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Pour voir l’offre et postuler cliquer ici.