About the team
The Sales & Account Management team gathers straightforward, energetic and results-driven individuals that bring our advertising products to the market. They build long-term relationships with a wide range of publishers and partners, guiding them to grow their on-line advertising business and stay on top of industry trends and technology best practices.
Key day-to-day responsibilities
The role is a cross mission depending on both Operations and Sales departments.
- Definition and creation of auction packages
- Market analysis of inventory and demand globally
- Monitoring and optimization of deals performances
- Analyse data to propose inventory solutions to buyers
- Working closely with Product to build the future of our programmatic solution
Work with Smart’s sales team to assess client’s strategies and revenue opportunities
- Operational management of existing opportunities
- Manage ongoing technical requests from agencis/TradingDesks
- Day-to-day monitoring of the Demand Sales revenue and optimizations
- Ensure a quick and efficient support to fix critical media trading situations
- Respond to agencies, trading desks’ brief / RFPs with media plans
- Prepare client presentations (business reviews)
- Working closely with Marketing for external communications
- Background Master degree in Business management with strong tech/media background
- 2+ years experience in ad tech, agency or brand experience preferred
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry in a mustInterest for ad-mark tech industry to learn quickly (wording and constraints)
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Process and tools (like Salesforce or Tableau) are mandatory
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Big autonomy to manage a real client’s portfolio
- Strong analytical/excel skills to identity trends, warnings and opportunities to support sales team
- Engish bilingual
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com
For more informations click here.