We are looking for a talented Growth Strategist to join our Growth team and help us change the world of digital advertising together.
Who we are
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
- You will work with our local Sales Team and Growth Team in identifying local customer needs and accelerating adoption of Seedtag’s products
- You will work with local Sales Team and Growth Team in articulating the value of our proposition, delivering key product presentations where required and increasing client satisfaction to assist in reaching Sales Targets
- You will identify, support and execute the creation of core client strategies, in order to maximise uptake of Seedtag’s products and solutions
- You will work with Seedtag’s Data Analysts to deliver relevant insights and solutions, in support of our client’s digital marketing goals
- You will be supporting our local Sales Team to ensure all requests for client-facing materials are met and briefings clarified in line with client goals & take ownership of local market corporate collateral
You will succeed in this role if
- You have 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry; agency or client side is a bonus and understand the Digital Market Place/Digital Media Industry: agency/sales/client/digital disciplines e.g. Display, Social, Programmatic
- You have strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving, project management & presentation (internally & externally) skills
- You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to plan, project-manage and execute client strategies/ability to understand data/marketing information and present this internally and externally
- Highly proficient in using Google/MSFT systems (for presentations etc.)
- A fluent level of French and a high level of English is a must
- You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media environment
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject « that’s the way it’s always been done ». In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!, where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
Emilia Kirk (Global Head of Growth): The Growth Team is a dynamic team, focusing on the facilitation and execution of core products, positioning and best in class solutions for Seedtag and most importantly, our clients! We have a fantastic team dynamic, learning and supporting one another and ensuring that we perform to the highest standards, whilst maintaining a fun and close-knit environment. We are looking for a Growth Strategist to join our team and lead our Growth initiatives for France. If you believe you have the skills and fit, please apply!
- Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible working hours.
- A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
- Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
- Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
- We love what we do, and we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and enjoy with your colleagues!
- Access to a flexible benefits plan (plan de retribución flexible) with restaurant, transportation and kindergarten tickets and discounts on medical insurance
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we’ll be waiting for it!
Please apply here