We are offering a Growth Strategist position to help us change the world of digital advertising together.
WHO WE ARE
Seedtag is the leading Contextual Advertising Platform. Our proprietary, machine learning-based
technology provides human-like understanding of the content in the web, the highest level of brand safety
in the industry and unmatched cookieless targeting capabilities.
We engage with the market on both demand and supply side to create, activate and launch high-quality
advertising campaigns at scale. We are committed to creating a more beautiful, respectful and engaging
way to do advertising.
2014 · Founded by two ex-Googlers
2018 · 16M total turnover & Internationalization & Getting growth
2021 · Fundraising round of 40M€ & +10 countries & +230 Seedtaggers
2022 · Fundraising round of 250M€ + expansion into the U.S market
● You will work with our local Sales Team and Growth Team in identifying local customer needs and
accelerating adoption of Seedtag’s products and contextual solutions
● You will work with local Sales Team and Growth Team in articulating the value of our proposition,
delivering key product presentations where required and increasing client satisfaction to assist in
reaching Sales Targets
● You will identify, support and execute the creation of core client strategies, in order to maximise
uptake of Seedtag’s products and solutions
● You will work with Seedtag’s Data Analysts to deliver relevant insights and solutions, in support of
our client’s digital marketing goals
● You will be supporting our local Sales Team to ensure all requests for client-facing materials are
met and briefings clarified in line with client goals & take ownership of local market corporate
YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE IF
● You have 2+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry; agency or client side is a
bonus and understand the Digital Market Place/Digital Media Industry:
agency/sales/client/digital disciplines e.g. Display, Social, Programmatic
● You have strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving, project management & presentation
(internally & externally) skills
● You are curious to learn, strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst maintaining strong time
management and prioritization skills
● Ability to plan, project-manage and execute client strategies/ability to understand data/marketing
information and present this internally and externally
● Highly proficient in using Google/MSFT systems (for presentations etc.)
● A fluent level of French and a high level of English is a must
● You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced media
We are an AdTech family where innovative ideas and new ways to do things are welcome, we reject « that’s
the way it’s always been done ». In Seedtag you can find an energetic, fresh workplace, multicultural work
environment where our members are from different countries from Europe, LATAM and so many more!,
where you will have the chance to impact directly on the company results. Everyone is willing to help
because we are all committed to a common objective, making Seedtag the best company in the world!
Seedtag DNA is unique from the very beginning, we celebrate and embrace diversity, also we want all our
members (They, he or she) to feel like home, all of the human differences are welcome.
Emilia Kirk (Global Head of Growth):The Growth Team is a dynamic team, focusing on the
facilitation and execution of core products, positioning and best in class solutions for Seedtag
and most importantly, our clients! We have a fantastic team dynamic, learning and supporting
one another and ensuring that we perform to the highest standards, whilst maintaining a fun and
close-knit environment. We are looking for a Growth Strategist to join our team and lead our
Growth initiatives. If you believe you have the skills and fit, please apply!
● Real flexible work methodology. The option to work from home when you need to, also real flexible
● A great workplace location with food, snacks, great coffee and much more.
● Optional company-paid English and/or Spanish courses.
● Access to learning opportunities (learning & development budget)
● We love what we do, and we also love having fun. We have many team activities you can join and
enjoy with your colleagues!
Want to be a Seedtagger? Then send us your CV, we are waiting for it!