Marketing is a large, growing, complex industry that fuels brand growth. Digital marketing is quickly outpacing traditional marketing in size and spend. As consumers increase their usage of digital applications across more devices and channels, they generate exponential increases in data volumes. This results in huge challenges for those seeking efficient brand equity and sales growth from digital marketing. Only sophisticated decisioning technology, engineered specifically to tackle these challenges, can provide solutions.
Scibids develops AI for marketing, and today offers a solution for addressable paid digital media that creates up to 70% improvement in media campaign performance.
Over the past couple of years, Scibids has witnessed exponential growth and expanded its operations across the globe, opening offices in Singapore, London, New York, Milan, Tokyo and Madrid, to keep providing exceptional services to its global customers.
The mission of Scibids is to provide media buyers with fully automated buying strategies for display campaigns, bringing the best performances for a minimum human work.
As a Customer Success Manager, your role will be to teach campaign managers and traders how to use and leverage the Scibids software and therefore to actively participate in the adoption rate of the product by our customers. This position will combine strong problem solving and teaching skills, analytical rigor and interpersonal skills
On a day to day basis, your responsibilities will specifically include:
- Onboard new customers
- Lead training sessions & improve the skills of your customers
- Lead impact review sessions, proving the ROI of Scibids
- Enhance the FAQ section of the product with best practices generated from the unique customer situations you encounter
- Partner with the customer to deliver always greater results
- Professional experience (2 to 5 years) in programmatic or customer success/account manager team
- Fluent in English, with excellent written communication skills
- Abilities in German / Italian / Spanish are a plus
- Highly efficient at managing their own time while being sensitive to your customer’s needs
- Advanced mathematics studies or a maths major will be an asset
Please apply here.