We are Outbrain.
We’re one of the world’s largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world’s top digital media companies.
A day in the life
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving direct revenue by leveraging the industry’s leading content, advertising and native discovery solution for marketers and brands in France, as well as sourcing new clients, building a revenue pipeline and turning prospects into partners.
Our team is made up of individuals who are resourceful, bright, and proactive and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing team.
You can expect a great working environment with a committed, energetic and international team, as well as employee benefits, such as health insurance, regular team events, gym membership and meal vouchers.
- After a few months, you’ll have mastered our pitch, with a handful of in-person client presentations behind you.
- You’ll know how to negotiate deals and who to lean on internally. You’ll be building on new business opportunities via client generation and pipeline.
- You’ll feedback to product management on features that would provide partners with additional value.
- After six months, you will have autonomous ownership of a client patch and be working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, sales planning and account management, as well as managing designated opportunities from lead to close.
- By the end of your first year, you’ll be an essential part of the French sales team, exceeding revenue and behavioural targets, having leveraged a strong base of client contacts to help the team grow business.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of digital sales experience in a brand-direct or even an agency facing role
- Fluent French
- Proven track record in sales
- Clear and concise communication skills and presentation style, for both internal and external stakeholders
- A natural people-person with an existing brands client network and proven examples of establishing, growing and leveraging key relationships
- A curious and self-starting nature
- Strategic planning ability and the drive to achieve and stretch targets
- A willingness to “get stuck in” and be proactive
- A team player who thrives on strong collaboration
- Organised – there is a lot to do
- Understanding and knowledge of the native, ad-tech, performance marketing and programmatic landscape
We Recommend #LifeAtOutbrain
Our company culture is welcoming, dynamic, diverse, global, and built on top performance.
Did you know « trust » is one of our core values? We apply this value to our day-to-day by working collaboratively on a global scale. With managers and teammates often sitting in other countries and time zones, we value communication, patience, and open-mindedness to all cultural backgrounds. We encourage all ideas, and everyone gets a seat at the table!
Our team is made up of individuals who are approachable, resourceful, passionate, and proactive. We foster a sense of belonging through our Employee Resource Groups –employee-led groups in which we debate topics and drive change. From OB Green (environmental), OB WE (women empowerment), OB Good (charitable initiatives) to OB4E (diversity, equity, and inclusion), you’ll be able to share your passions with likeminded people.
Dive into the Outbrain experience via our Instagram account!
Please apply here.