- Are you a bi-lingual French/English media sales/BD professional?
- Can you help us build a French market?
- Can you craft proposals to meet with specific client data needs?
Then look no further…
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
« Audience is Everything! »
Reporting to the Regional VP of Sales Marketing Effectiveness, the Business Development Manager is a key member of the Nielsen France Team, responsible for building our sales efforts in France for Ad Intel and for future revenue growth across new and existing clients.
The role will be dedicated to prospecting and selling Nielsen services (with specific focus on Ad Intel information) to clients (media owners, sales houses, media agencies, advertisers) that are based in France. The scope of this position ranges from understanding and selling Nielsen’ suite of products and specifically Ad Intel information, contract negotiating, pursuing new business and working closely with the local sales executives/managers and other functions of the business (Client Response, finance, legal, operations).
In this role, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing revenue within France, both through new business and existing clients
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING ?
- Developing strategic new business and development plans by fully understanding client needs and addressable market
- Generating leads and sales opportunities (proposals) to meet sales revenue pipeline and revenue targets
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships to drive revenue and retention
- Delivering presentations to existing and prospective clients to demonstrate the value of Nielsen Ad Intel
- Partnering with connection points across Nielsen to develop and drive integrated solutions and service to client
- Utilising Salesforce to track the entire sales and contract renewal cycle, with a focus on accurate forecasting of revenue
- Articulating an excellent understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales background and a proven track record of business development.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 4 to 8 years of experience in a sales role within the media industry working towards quarterly and annual targets
- Experience independently managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to contracting and closing
- Native French /bi-lingual French/English speaker
- Ability to work cross functionally and learn from teams in other markets
- Understanding of the Media and Advertising industry and specifically the Ad Intel business
- Experienced in and passionate about managing client relationships
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Google skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, strong orientation toward client relationships
- Comfortable and proficient in consultative selling at enterprise level (Challenger sales is ideal)
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills and an ability to lead a discussion with senior clients.
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously and work well with a diverse customer base and various internal teams
BENEFITS AND PERKS
In return for your skills we offer up a competitive salary and a generous leave package and other benefits including :
- Flexible working/remote working
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holidays pa with option to purchase an additional 10 extra days
- Family friendly policies: Childcare vouchers /Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/Parental leave
- 1000 Euros refer a friend scheme
- Discounts and savings on shopping and much more…
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen shapes the world’s media and content as a global leader in audience measurement, data and analytics. Through our understanding of people and their behaviors across all channels and platforms, we empower our clients with independent and actionable intelligence so they can connect and engage with their audiences—now and into the future.
An S&P 500 company, Nielsen (NYSE: NLSN) operates around the world in more than 55 countries. Learn more at www.nielsen.com or www.nielsen.com/investors and connect with us on social media.
If this sounds good…click apply!
If you have any questions before applying please contact me email@example.com
Pour voir l’offre cliquer ici.