Manadge est la plateforme SaaS d’aide à la décision et de suivi commercial programmatique pour les acheteurs et vendeurs d’espaces publicitaires.
La mission principale est de simplifier l’accès à la multitude de plateformes programmatiques et d’automatiser toutes les tâches encore trop manuelles.
La plateforme SaaS a été développée pour les métiers de la publicité, pour les équipes Sales, AdOps, Yield et le management, afin de simplifier leurs quotidiens.
Descriptif du poste
Manadge is seeking an experienced Marketing & Communication Manager to join our dynamic team!
Working in close collaboration with the Sales and Tech team, the Marketing & Communication Manager will oversee press relations, content marketing and event initiatives to broaden the visibility of Manadge as the new best technology in Europe.
- Lead public relations strategy, seeking high-level and regular placements in online media by leveraging existing relationships and cultivating new contacts,
- Be responsible for all communication’s related topics (create content for press releases, plan interviews and manage inquiries, develop internal briefings for the management teams…),
- Develop a local social media strategy to increase the company’s visibility through smart communication angles that engage relevant audiences for each goal (sales support, employer brand…),
- Develop marketing campaigns that help promoting Manadge products and services across a wide range of activations: presentations, newsletters, advertising, social media, etc.,
- Create or localize relevant marketing assets for the European markets (videos, brochures, newsletters…),
- Partner with sales, product and research leads to develop a relevant event strategy that meets local business goals.
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to build relationships with various global marketing, sales and product teams within the organization, as well as with external partners and journalists
- You are proactive about rising to each challenge and take pride in finding solutions to deliver strong results in a fast-paced, digital environment
- You possess an ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects with excellent time management and a detail-oriented approach
- You are a strategic & solution-oriented thinker with great analytical skills to measure and strengthen the success of our marketing initiatives
- Proven work experience in a similar role, ideally within a fast-growing and international AdTech company
- Proven and demonstrable experience of developing media strategies and relations with a wide range of journalists
- Outstanding written communication and presentation skills
- French native language and fluent English
Pour voir l’offre et postuler, cliquer ici.