Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
Our culture and values
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture – It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our ‘BeTheChange’ programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
This is an exciting opportunity to join Captify, the Global Leader in Search Intelligence and one of the fastest growing ad tech companies in the industry. Captify is on the hunt for a superstar Sales Manager to help fuel our expanding business in France. The candidate will be based in our Paris office and working in a sales team with some of the most talented, hardworking & best characters in the media industry.
As an integral member of the French market team, you will play a major role in driving new business and account development revenue into the business and shaping the perception of the Captify business.
You will be selling Captify’s Search Intelligence product suite to advertising buyers across France. You need to have experience & knowledge of the programmatic market as well as being able to demonstrate a proven history of solution-selling to media agencies and programmatic trading desks.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing, pitching and closing Captify products to allocated programmatic traders as well as planning and buying teams
- Forecasting and managing pipeline
- Develop relationships with key agency stakeholders
- Proactively sharing of knowledge & best practice with the wider sales team
- Grow revenue & increase adoption of Captify products (Cookieless, programmatic, video)
- Encourage revenue from customers to enhance products and services
- Working with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
What you need to be successful :
- Hunter mentality who can hit the ground running in prospecting for new business among the Mid-Enterprise business sector
- A basic understanding of the market dynamics impacting the cookieless and data ecosystem
- Proven ability solution selling to clients
- Self-starter & highly ambitious to overachieve
- Proactive prospecting approach with excellent communication skills via email and over the phone
- Ideally, agency network or contacts across the French trading community
- Comfortable with high volume of outbound sales activity both over the phone and email
- Native French and English language skills mandatory
- Experience selling to programmatic traders preferred
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world – giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community – Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge – 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
Parent friendly policies
- Beer, bubbles and non-alcoholic alternatives every Thursday and Friday at the Captify Bar
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Please apply here.