Captify is the leading Search Intelligence Platform for the open web and the largest independent holder of first-party search data outside of Google, connecting the real-time searches from over 2 billion devices globally. Its Search Intelligence technology powers omnichannel programmatic advertising and real-time insights for the world’s biggest brands, such as Disney, Unilever, eBay, Mercedes-Benz, Microsoft, Nestlé, GSK, Uber, Mars, P&G, Sony and Toyota—without reliance on third-party cookies. Captify brings brands more customers, publishers greater yield and consumers the most relevant digital experiences.
OUR CULTURE AND VALUES:
Here at Captify we are proud of our culture – It’s contagious. Pass it on.
Step inside any of our global offices and one thing that is blissfully obvious is that while we’re putting blood, sweat and tears into disrupting the Search game, we’re having a seriously good time doing it. We’ve travelled the world together, enjoyed Captify Festivals, parties and our famous events across every market. We always take time to stop to celebrate milestones and wins.
We champion diversity and inclusion. Our ‘BeTheChange’ programme and internal D&I Taskforce brings our teams together to challenge, learn and build a more equal Captify.
We live by our core values:
- Building this together
- Give a shit
- Fail fast to succeed faster
- Unlimited potential
Find out more about our culture here: https://careers.captify.co.uk/
What you’ll be doing:
Your job will be organized around 4 main tasks:
- Adaptation of global content to European markets (translation of internal and external communication resources and marketing collaterals such as sales decks)
- Creation of case studies on campaigns already carried out
- Conception of marketing collaterals adapted to our different markets (presentations, infographics, decks, etc.)
- Press management
- You want to be part of a fast-growing company and discover a job full of promises.
- Fluent French (native) and solid written and spoken English language skills.
- Speaking a second language (Spanish or Italian) is a plus.
- You are organised, autonomous, rigorous and mature.
- You are in the 1st or 2nd year of a Master’s degree in a Languages, Business, Marketing or Communication school.
- You are interested in marketing, interculturality, translation, content creation and new technologies.
- You are curious and committed.
- Excel, PowerPoint and the rest of the Office pack are your best friends.
- A taste for design and graphic creation is a plus.
- Beginning: September 2022 (it’s better if it’s before)
- Duration: 12 months minimum
- Location: Located in Paris, 17 th district + WFH
- Full-time work/study apprenticeship that could lead to a full time perm position
YOU WILL ENJOY
- Enjoy our flexible/core hours and home working as per company policy
- Work from any Captify office in the world – giving every employee the opportunity to experience life at Captify in another city
- Giving something back to the community – Give A Day Away for volunteering
- Pet-friendly office
- Time off to recharge – 25 days holidays + RTT
- Wellbeing initiatives from free food deliveries to the office, gym membership benefits, mental health, yoga
- Parent friendly policies
- Legendary Summer and end of year parties
- Work from home flexibility
You are welcome at Captify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what your search history says about you. At Captify, equality is at the core of our culture and we are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. We don’t want you to fit in with our culture, we want you to add to our culture.
For candidates, view our EU HR Candidate Privacy Notice here.