Senior Platform Manager
What you will do:
- Support the regional Platform Director during the sales life-cycle through technical expertise and ability to provide solutions to problems;
- Take charge of maintaining and expanding the client portfolio, assuming the role of a strategic advisor to facilitate problem-solving conversations and deliver exceptional client services
- Build client facing material and best practices to grow client business
- Serve as the primary point of contact at Adlook for book of business, addressing technical and commercial inquiries with utmost professionalism and efficiency;
- Manage and grow assigned book of business
- Enable and provide valuable insights to clients regarding campaign enhancements and optimizations by becoming an expert of Adlook solutions
- Provide continual training to clients as new features get rolled out
- Facilitate effective communication with cross-functional leaders, actively engaging in collaborative problem-solving to address business challenges, identify growth opportunities, and collectively drive organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
What is required:
- 4+ years of experience in adtech (ideally in a DSP, SSP, measurement, ad serving solutions, data provider);
- Experience in developing strategically grounded, insight-driven solutions;
- Vast technical and commercial understanding of the industry
- Experience with complex tech solutions and problem solving (ideally in a SaaS company);
- Analytical skills;
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth with large customer accounts.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Native French and English
- You will have an impact on the success of the new entity, which will become a strategic revenue source for Adlook group. Your work matters and is essential to the evolution, growth and success of our new business;
- “Your Workspace. Your Choice.” Work from home, work from an office space, or blend the two together in a way that works for you;
- You will get to work with amazing people in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international environment;
- Friendly atmosphere while working with a dynamic team of open minded professionals with passion for internet technology and advertising solutions.
- Join an extraordinary company which focuses on future proof solutions;
- Being part of the RTB House group with over 1500 employees globally;
To apply, click here