Location : Paris, France
Department : International
Type : Full Time Min.
Experience : Manager/Supervisor
The Account Directors at the Rubicon Project plays a key role in ensuring the overall success of the company.
The Account Director is effectively the general manager of a defined book of business and has top line revenue responsibility.
Account Directors are ultimately responsible for ensuring Rubicon exceeds our publisher’s expectations in delivering on our core value propositions: making them money, protecting their brand, and saving them time.
Due to exceptional growth of our business we are expanding our team in Paris to support the Southern European markets.
• Work side-by-side with the business development team to pursue new business opportunities and manage existing publisher relationships
• Assist the business development team in communicating the company's value proposition to new clients and large strategic accounts
• Provide end-to-end customer service for all client needs
• Analyze and effectively communicate client program results vs. eCPM goals, based on inventory performance and reporting data
• Manage general and specialized client requests; including site/zone set up, billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, account requests, and feature/product enhancement requests from new and existing clients
• Contribute to internal product development planning
• Liaising with Adops, Demand, Sales & Finance teams across the globe to ensure quick resolution of any issues
• Working side by side with the International teams to deliver value propositions effectively
• 5+ years of experience managing internet advertising accounts (ideally, working for an ad network or large web publisher)
• Strong understanding of Internet advertising a must (account set up, inventory and tag management, click reconciliation, etc.)
• Self-starter and demonstrated track-record of executing a project through to successful completion
• Outstanding computer skills including solid knowledge of spreadsheets (MS Excel), word processing (MS Word), and CRM systems (Saleforce.com)
• A bachelor's degree
• Fluent in English and French is required – Spanish or other European languages helpful
Pour postuler : Account Director – Southern Europe – Rubicon Project
Partager la publication "Rubicon Project recherche un Account Director – Southern Europe"