Description de l'entreprise
ADTECH is a global supplier of digital marketing solutions and is a division of AOL Platforms. For more than 15 years, ADTECH has delivered digital marketing solutions around the globe on cross screen devices. Its core product is the ad serving solution for display, video, mobile and rich media ads allows marketing specialists, agencies and advertisers to manage and evaluate these forms of advertising in one and the same booking environment. The ad server seamlessly integrates other applications, including sales management and business analytics. With more than 250 billion impressions a month in over 75 countries , ADTECH ad servers lead the way in speed and availability according to OVK Adserver Benchmark.
Our goal is to increase the efficiency of ad serving and data management processes, to enable our partners to optimize their ad workflow and meet all company objectives.
Description de l'emploi
The ADTECH Client Service team works closely together with our customers and offers phone / mail support in day-to-day product or technology questions. Debugging websites to troubleshoot, investigating discrepancies with 3rd party systems or conducting product trainings are examples for this team’s responsibilities.
Working in this team is a great opportunity to understand the business and technology requirements in the international online industry. As one of the most important global Adservers ADTECH offers multiple solutions for Publishers, Sales Houses, Networks or Agencies and designs industry trends as a technical service provider.
Purpose of role
We are looking for a highly motivated Intern who wants to develop skills and gain practical experience in the Adserving industry. Therefore we offer an intensive training on the job. You will get to know our technology and products, understand how advertisers, publishers and marketers use our system, and join fairs/tradeshows or relevant business events. You will also get the chance to gain intercultural competency as part of a global team and have the possibility to work for a while in our international offices (London, Paris, Stockholm etc.).
Key Role Accountabilities
– Provide technical support to ADTECH clients
– Help customers to use our Adserving technology with all its products
– Debug websites: troubleshoot browser – server communication
– Review Banner issues (Rich Media: e.g. Flash, HTML5 or 3rd party redirects)
– Conduct customer and internal product trainings
– Check counting discrepancies with 3rd party systems
– Audit Internal data and provide key metrics
– Help our Consulting and Sales teams in case of technical questions
– Pro-active collaboration in our internal service team, support international colleagues
– You would appreciate working with clients and can communicate professionally
– You are a team player and appreciate to have a close exchange of information with colleagues
– You are open minded and want to work with different cultures and nationalities
– BA or BSc degree (or equivalent)