Adyoulike is hiring for a Marketing and Communications Director to help spearhead the growth of the business across Europe and Worldwide.
Reporting directly to the senior management executive in London the Marketing & Communications Director’sprimary responsibility will be to establish Adyoulike as a leading native advertising brand across Europe and beyond.
The Marketing and Communications Director will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of Adyoulike’s marketing, brand, PR and exhibition initiatives.
This will be achieved by growing marketing activity across digital communication channels, European wide B2B exhibitions and PR initiatives. The role will be based in London.
This is a newly created role at an exciting advertising technology company that is experiencing exponential growth. You will have a key role in influencing and managing marketing budgets for the success of the business.
To thrive in this role, you will thrive on a challenge, understand the unique demands of B2B marketing in the digital ad-tech space, and be capable of working independently, communicating well and be super organised.
The right candidate will have the ability to work under pressure. You will:
– Be responsible for Adyoulike’s global marketing strategy
– Manage overall marketing budget
– Be responsible for digital marketing – social media, search & more
– Be responsible for managing trade exhibition sponsorship & communications
– Be responsible for managing and scheduling PR and guest posting opportunities
– Maintain an intimate knowledge of trends in digital marketing and their successful application for advancing – – Adyoulike’s marketing
– Work cross functionally with publishing, sales, and senior management teams in both the London and Paris Adyoulike offices.
Desired Skills and Experience
You must have/be:
– Minimum 5 years experience in senior marketing manager role.
– Ideally must be a proven contributor, with a start-up mentality who thrives in a fast-pace, less structured environment.
– Good event management and exhibition planning experience.
– An understanding of digital marketing platforms – Twitter, LinkedIn, Google & more
– Ideally will have relevant B2B ad-tech, digital advertising marketing experience
– Experience in managing external PR agencies
– Good content marketing – written and verbal – communication skills
– Must have good presentation skills and be outgoing, collaborative and communicative, comfortable and experienced in networking with others professionally.
– Ability to work independently and perform parallel tasks with collaborative and consultative skills working with others across the company.
– Must be full of good ideas, creative, persistent and driven to achieve marketing objectives.
– Must be confident in communicating in English, both written and verbal.
– Happy to travel to exhibitions and events.