DynAdmic, is a marketplace that allows media buyers to purchase premium digital video advertising inventory through a proprietary audio recognition technology that targets specific audiences based on the video’s content.
As a Network Manager at DynAdmic, you will have the unique opportunity to work hands-on within the front lines of the programmatic online advertising industry. You will be responsible for working closely with our direct video supply partners to ensure the delivery and performance objectives for our video campaigns are met. You will also be responsible for managing volume and avails for programmatic access to the video supply network. This role will report to the Head of Traffic.
– Proven experience in managing sales situations with client executives
– Serve as primary contact for strategic video publishers operating a programmatic Private Exchange for effectively monetizing their premium video inventory
– Collaborate with internal teams to monitor and manage video supply chain to ensure adequate supply volume to meet existing and new demand
– Manage and publish video network site lists and evaluate new publishers/sites for inclusion in the network
– Develop, maintain and grow buy-side knowledge and relationships, offering inventory insight and advice to our sales force
– Manage all day-to-day operations with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience
– Actively engage with our sales team including assisting in pre-close pitches and pre-launch strategy
– Minimum 2 years of experience in digital advertising
– Knowledge of digital ad network eco-system, real-time bidding and video programmatic landscape is preferred
– Previous big company experience with start-up tenacity preferred
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Fluent English Speaker, other European language is a plus
– Bachelor’s degree required
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org