MediaMath empowers the online marketing professional with technology and services that enable advertisers and their agencies to make more efficient, effective and profitable marketing decisions across display, social, video, and mobile media. TerminalOne, MediaMath’s enterprise-class software platform, has driven breakthrough results for dozens of agencies, hundreds of the world’s leading brands, on thousands of worldwide campaigns.
The Platform Solutions teams regionally are the primary owners of the client relationship — responsible for a client’s strategy, satisfaction and growth with the TerminalOne technology. MediaMath is currently seeking a highly qualified Analyst of Platform Solutions with exceptional analytical and communication skills to handle MediaMath’s client accounts.
This Analyst will primarily cover accounts in France; as such, the Analyst must speak both French and English fluently; any other EMEA-based language skills, especially Italian, are a plus. This person is a power user of the TerminalOne platform, consulting with clients on how to best achieve and exceed their objectives. In this critical role, the Analyst will be responsible for supporting clients in the design, launch, and overall management and optimization of campaigns running through TerminalOne, becoming the trusted “go to person” for all partners associated with active campaigns and making sure day-to-day relationship communications and project details are executed flawlessly. This will consist mainly of client-facing information discovery, translation of learnings to strategic and tactical recommendations, campaign execution and optimization, active client training on campaign best practices, and problem solving.
MediaMath offers employees a generous benefits package and your choice of a new laptop.
This position is full-time in Paris. Candidates must possess a legal right to work within France.
• Assist in guiding clients to execute and oversee day-to-day yield management across all campaigns and supply sources, including performance monitoring, identifying and implementing enhancements, issue identification and escalation
• Monitor and manage all aspects of top tier client performance, actively teaching clients how to best drive their business goals via the TerminalOne technology
• Establish a consistent and collaborative MediaMath presence and act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
• Become resident expert at using TerminalOne, MediaMath’s media trading platform
• Become a resident expert on the French market
• Be capable of servicing and training clients in both French and English
• Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of TerminalOne to achieve client goals
• Partner with clients to understand end clients’ business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints
• Assist in the design and champion innovative, sophisticated strategies and media tactics that uniquely deliver against end-client goals and enable agency partners to deliver exceptional value to their clients
• Internal reporting to team regarding marketplace learnings and client requests to inform product development
• Build upon internal KnowledgeBase of TerminalOne best practices
• Assist in on-site and remote client strategy and status meetings
• Understanding the online media marketplace: who is our competition? What is their approach and value proposition ?
• Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual client insights and strategy reports
• Other responsibilities, as may be required, such as: conference attendance, industry event attendance, and other substantive activities as we may decide
• Bachelor’s degree; (Preferably in quantitative discipline Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Physics, etc.)
• 1-3 years of experience in online advertising account management, marketing consulting and/or brand management or yield optimization
• Fluent in French and English; ideally a native French speaker. Any other EMEA-based languages, especially Italian, are a plus
• Strong communication skills; personable; charismatic. Sense of humour is a must
• Experience with marketing campaign design, campaign management, and analysis preferred
• Knowledge of the online media business and underlying technology and research
• Strong analytical skills. Must be comfortable with MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies
• Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
• Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
• Must be able to travel 20-40% of the time (frequent day trips, semi-regular overnights might be required)
Pour postuler : MediaMath Careers Center