Videoplaza recherche un Head of Programmatic – France (H/F).
At Videoplaza we help some of the largest media companies in the world stay profitable as they make the move away from traditional broadcasting methods to the new IP-delivered TV.
Videoplaza's technology is used by broadcasters and publishers worldwide to deliver ads around their content. By using our platform they maximise their advertising revenue and monetise video experiences across a multitude of different video players and devices. We’re really good at what we do which is why we are venture capital backed and have clients in more than 20 markets worldwide and growing rapidly. Videoplaza is headquartered in London and has offices across Europe and Asia.
The landscape for online advertising is changing and the market is moving towards a more automated trading environment. Nowhere is this happening faster than within video programmatic. Given our focus on video as well as our focus on innovation, Videoplaza is uniquely positioned in the industry to address the needs of publishers and help them embrace new technology. Developing video programmatic is a core focus for Videoplaza and we are investing heavily in our product Konnect.
France is one of the most active markets in Europe when it comes to programmatic advertising with leading marketplaces and active trading desks. After launching Konnect successfully in a number of countries, we are now keen to build on our already strong reputation in France and accelerate the growth of Konnect in the market. To facilitate this we are adding a Head of Programmatic to our office in Paris who will be instrumental in driving Konnect adoption in France.
As Head of Programmatic you will spearhead the strategy for programmatic in France and develop relationships with key players across the ecosystem. As part of the French team with a continuous relation with the Konnect central team, you will sign deals and initiate partnerships that present business development opportunities and raise the profile of Videoplaza in the market. You will need to liaise effectively with a number of internal stakeholders and work across all departments in the business. We are looking for an individual with a start-up mentality and who can be hands-on as well as a strategic thinker.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
– Shape the French programmatic strategy
– Development of relationships with agencies and trading desks
– Deal making – leading and structuring deals with senior level demand partners
– Deepen relationship with existing partners and engage Publishers & Broadcasters to adopt our solutions
– Identify strategic partnership opportunities and proactively drive co-operation opportunities
Required Qualities & Experience
– Proven deal-making and partnership management experience
– Strong experience of digital advertising and monetisation with an understanding of online video
– Experience and proven track record of Business Development in the digital advertising industry – proven track record of sales relationships with trading desks. DSPs and/or media buying companies
– Experience of managing different internal stakeholders
– Proven experience of thinking strategically about business opportunities and issues
– Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise and work effectively with deadlines
– Clear and concise communicator with the ability to be understood by commercial as well as technical teams
– English verbal and in writing
Desired Qualities & Experience
– Experience of working in an international environment
– Comfortable with ambiguity and excellent at problem solving
– Preferably start-up experience
You need to be a natural fit with the Videoplaza team :
– Entrepreneurial or intrapreneurial
– Self-starting, driven
– Energetic, passionate
– Desire to learn and grow within the role
If you are interested, please send a covering letter with your CV to Hanna Linden email@example.com for more details. If you have any questions, please contact Hanna. No agencies please. Videoplaza is an equal opportunities employer. Job applicants may be asked to provide evidence of their ability to work and live in the country where the role exists.
Title: Head of Programmatic – France
Reports to: Regional Director Southern Europe
Based in: Paris
In short: Join us to revolutionise TV
Partager la publication "Videoplaza recherche un Head of Programmatic – France (H/F)"