Pour accompagner sa forte croissance, Taboola est à la recherche d’un Enterprise Sales Manager basé/e à Paris. Au sein de l’équipe commerciale Agences et Grands Comptes, vous serez en charge d’un portefeuille d’annonceurs, sous la responsabilité du Directeur commercial France.
Vous devrez développer un portefeuille de nouveaux clients, ainsi que fidéliser les clients existants. Vous disposez d’un esprit start-up, créatif, et doté d’un fort tempérament commercial (esprit chasseur). Autonome, organisé(e) et proactif(ve), vous avez l’habitude d’approcher à la fois les marques/annonceurs et leurs agences, à tous les niveaux hiérarchiques. L’approche directe, la négociation en face à face ou au téléphone sont autant d’aspects de votre rôle avec lesquels vous êtes à l’aise pour mener à bien votre mission.
Taboola is looking for an eager, results-driven Media Sales Manager to pursue, negotiate and close deals for sponsored content to be placed on the Taboola widget and spread throughout our growing Publishers Network.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Sell multiple products to clients by finding the right stakeholders for each product, without digressing from a coherent product message and overall strategy
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Work closely with the Sales Director to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign management
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, pursue them and close deals.
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Extensive experience in sales in the digital space
- Good knowledge of the French digital advertising space.
- Experience selling to top 100 French Brands and/or big 6 agencies
- Native French speaker
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space
- A true passion for online content, and a strong sales drive
- Demonstrated experience meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimisation
- Entrepreneurial with the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced company with like-minded creative and international individuals, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.