We are looking for a smart, creative and driven Marketing Manager to support the growth targets for the French market. With a strong and dedicated team, the French business has grown fast – we have exclusive and long term partnerships with leading Publishers such Le Figaro, Unify and Quest France and our advertisers include major brand names such as VW, Lidl, ClubMed, Longchamps and many more.
The Marketing Manager France role is a full time position, and will require the candidate to collaborate with different teams such as the French sales team, marketing operations, content marketing, design and other functions to execute on a regional marketing plan with the goal to drive business growth in the region. This role allows you to go new ways to further accelerate our and your own growth.
We’re looking for a candidate with a can-do attitude that has excellent collaboration and communication skills, and a drive to learn, learn, learn!
Responsibilities and skills:
- Develop a holistic marketing strategy & plan for France to build awareness, generate leads, and help retain Taboola’s partners and customers
- Build and manage the marketing budget for France
- Lead campaigns from end-to-end incl. conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Own and manage the content calendar for the French market and maintain the French Blog, newsletters, social media channels
- Collaborate with others in the global marketing team on executing PR initiatives, running paid online campaigns, creating and localizing sales tools, and other programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboola’s product positioning, core advantage and unique offering in order to best represent the company to different kinds of external audiences
- Native French speaker & fluent in English
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Understanding of all B2B online and offline marketing tactics
- Excellent communication skills – written & oral
- An innovative self-starter and problem solver with the willingness to look for new ways to achieve goals
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable to work with a high degree of autonomy in an ever-changing startup environment
- Experience in digital event management is a plus
- Comfortable with remote working in an international environment
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces diversity and change, with enormous potential for growth and that offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment, where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, free breakfast and buffet-style hot lunch every day, stock options, charity days, etc. to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.
To apply click here.