Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 250+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
Your mission 👇
The Smart University Program Manager is responsible for leading Smart education activities. With his/her team, he/she will design, build and deliver a suite of best-in-class enterprise training programs and solutions for Smart monetization platform & ad serving solutions customers.
He/she plays a critical role in the Smart products adoption thanks to providing appropriate education solutions to external as well as internal stakeholders.
What you will do ✏️
- Design and build and test with his/her team and/or external suppliers scalable education programs to onboard and train customers to use Smart’s suite of data-driven technology offering. These programs can use all kinds of education format like ILT (Instructor Led Training), eLearning, Webinars, Tutorials, etc…Ensure programs are delivered with the highest quality to build customer confidence, satisfaction, and trust.
- Work closely with internal teams to define and develop training offerings & packaged programs. Evolve existing training materials into enterprise-grade curricula and programs. Build and maintain a 2 years training roadmap.
- Build and manage a corporate certification program to establish an ecosystem of formally-credentialed Smart professionals.
- Develop partner-specific and employee education initiatives as needed.Leverage materials built for customers
- Lead education projects at a worldwide level for a local adoption by the service teams.
Administrate Smart LMS (Learning Management System).
- Work closely with Marketing to promote education programs and with sales and service teams to ensure effective delivery.
- Evaluate and improve education programs effectiveness through measurement, testing and customer satisfaction feedback.
About you 💪
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing customer training programs for technology platforms, across multiple delivery media (eLearning and instructor-led training). Ideally have built such programs from the ground up.
- Experience with course authoring and content delivery tools, and usage tracking systems.
- Comfortable developing & leading training sessions about creative technology and ad operations tools, with support from internal subject-matter experts.
- Prefer experience with training program-related staffing & resource management.
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a program that will have a major impact on the company’s success; willingness to roll up sleeves to help make programs and customers successfull.
- Ability to travel globally (10% of the time)
- Outstanding English written skills, with high attention to detail.
How to apply
Please apply here.