👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
The Sales & Account Management team gathers straightforward, energetic and results-driven individuals that bring our advertising products to the market. They build long-term relationships with a wide range of publishers and partners, guiding them to grow their on-line advertising business and stay on top of industry trends and technology best practices.
The Video team is driving our business development effort across the TV ecosystem, addressing all stakeholders from TV service providers, content owners, media buyers and technology partners. We are a group of enthusiastic experts willing to contribute to the future of TV advertising technology. Smart TV offers benefit from a significant product investment initiated in early 2019. As the TV business teams, we lead an aggressive growth plan in this emerging market and support Smart local teams’ sales effort around this strategic growth initiative.
As Senior Advanced TV sales France, you will play a major role in contributing Smart’s leading position in the TV/video ecosystem partnership and business development.
You will be responsible for managing and developing Smart’s Advanced TV business for French speaking countries in collaboration with the Advanced TV executive, service and product management teams.
As the Senior Advanced TV sales role, you will:
- Lead internal and external stakeholders to achieve success for new and existing customers
- Generate new leads by researching the market and engaging with key stakeholders at qualified companies (Broadcasters/rights & contents owner, cTV apps and platforms, Pay-Tv operators)
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of sales opportunities and drive business opportunities for our Advanced TV solutions
- Lead strategic relationships with Tier 1/Tiers 2 TV accounts and drive the account manager and operations team for your portfolio.
- Contribute to cross-functional work to coordinate efforts with other internal teams (Video Services, Product, Legal, Marketing…)
- Understand of inventory packaging and collaboration with Demand team and DSPs
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to set Smart’s unique market positioning and customer business value and advantages
- Participate in industry events and be involved in task forces (IAB)
- Support our internal salesforce for global deal and knowledge sharing on key use cases
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Adtech/Media/TV/Video industries with a very good understanding of the TV/Video ecosystem
- Experience in selling and managing video clients (ideally, working for an video Adserver/SSP, Ad Server, DSP or large TV/Video publisher)
- Strong understanding TV/Digital industries and publishers business models (GPRD, ad serving, programmatic/ad exchange) and environment (Set-Top-Box, SmartTV, OTT)
- Ability to cultivate, and manage high-level client relationships and influence stakeholders internally and externallyExperience in building, delivering and selling business cases to executive level audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with high energy and a willingness to learn and adapt
- Fluency in French and English
Skills / Personal Characteristics
- Be flexible to work within multi-cultural environments
- Analytic mindset to work with financial and business data (revenue models development, business KPIs optimization)Capacity to anticipate and identify problems and challenges, and be able to assess and provide a solution
- Be able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and deliver for short terms request
- Capacity to adapt to a changing environment quickly and easily
- Confidence in presenting and in written and verbal communications
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
How to apply
Please apply here.