👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
The Sales & Account Management team gathers straightforward, energetic and results-driven individuals that bring our advertising products to the market. They build long-term relationships with a wide range of publishers and partners, guiding them to grow their on-line advertising business and stay on top of industry trends and technology best practices.
You will join the UK Business Unit, which has grown 420% YoY and doubled headcount in the last six months with big plans for 2021. You will report directly to the Country Manager, Northern Europe and will be leading our publisher sales effort across the Nordics and Netherlands.
Key Result Areas and Task Accountabilities
- Identify key market opportunities and define the go to market sales strategy in accordance to our publisher product offering.
- Set, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Work with the Strategic Account Director to meet client objectives and develop existing accounts in line with the company Customer Journey.
- Be a strong representative in the Nordic market, share the company vision and engage C-level contacts.
- Identify and provide management with training requirements for performance improvement.
- Provide requirements to marketing, product development, and other departments to ensure that you have up-to-date information and are well prepared in-market.
- Keep abreast of the industry, market, competition, competitive issues and products.
- Coordinate with internal product, tech and operations teams to fulfil client needs.
- Significant experience in the digital/ad technology space with a proven ability to close deals in a competitive environment.
- Very strong knowledge of Nordic region publishers and media owners mandatory.
- You’re a “hunter”: Persistent, with advanced negotiation skills and experience with long-term sales cycles.
- Entrepreneur minded: Thanks to your digital market understanding, you have strategic insight and strong business acumen.
- You have proven creative problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment.
- Sales driven: Strong communication and public speaking skills and you act as an evangelist for Smart AdServer solutions, to put together compelling pitches or business cases.
- International orientation: keen to work in an international and multicultural environment. Must be willing to travel.
What we offer
Challenging & high growth profitable company with interesting, varied and dynamic projects.
Leave your mark on a global organisation with a European base.
Work across countries and cultures.
Attractive salary packages, benefits and flexible work.
Fantastic central London office with secure bike storage, showers and roof terrace.
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
How to apply
Please apply here.