👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
It is the responsibility of our Marketing team to make sure that the world knows about Smart and all of the awesome things our solutions can do. The team is composed by straightforward and creative individuals shaping our brand across the globe. They are the heart of Smart’s global awareness and play a major role in orchestrating the global launches of new innovative solutions, communicating Smart’s value proposition to customer facing teams and ensuring product success.
Your mission 👇
Reporting to our Global PR Manager, your main tasks will be:
- You will support the Global PR Manager in the definition and the implementation of Smart’s global PR strategy: messaging, press material and media relationship
- You will monitor relationships with media partners and professional organizations to support exposure and support sales activity
- You will manage the relationship and coordinate PR activities between HQ and local offices
- Along with the Content Manager, you will drive Smart’s Social media and website activities for PR related topics
- You will drive competitive PR analysis, analyse competitors’ behaviour, listen to market trends as well as Smart’s share of voice, and proactively determine areas of improvement. You will also be responsible for communicating on PR successes and insights internally at Smart
- You will monitor Smart’s Monitor Smart’s presence and participation in industry growth rankings
About you 💪
- BAC+3/ BAC+4/BAC+5 Business School Student Specialized in Marketing or Communications
- Fluency in English / French is required (verbal and written)
- Strong curiosity, An understanding of and interest in digital technology
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to synthesize complex ideas. Writing samples will be required
- Creativity and ability to bring new ideas
- Be a good team player with strong collaborative skills
Extra Awesome Skills but not mandatory :
- Skills in Photoshop would be a plus
- WordPress experience is a big plus but if you are willing to learn, that’s already a plus
- Experience in the media / advertising / adtech industry would be a strong plus
📢 Interview process
- HR Phone Screen with our Talent acquisition specialist
- Experience Interview with your future manager
- Home assignment
- Executive interview with our CMO
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com & externally.
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.