👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 13 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 400+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenges together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunities to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
Our HR department aims to create a great Candidate and Smartie experience.
The HR department is composed of two passionate teams: the Talent Acquisition Team and the People and Ops team. Both teams partner with all our departments across the globe and are driven by collaboration, measurable results and personal accountability. All the team members are change agents and are passionate about what the future can hold in a fast-paced and complex environment.
Within the People and Ops team composed of 5 people, you will report to Julie – Our Global Head of People & Ops. Your mission will include all aspects of HR operations for France with a scope of 200 Smarties spread over 4 offices (Paris, Nantes, Limoges and Mougins). You will be the preferred point of contact for Smarties on all HR operations, compensation and HR Legal topics. More specifically, your missions will be:
- Integration of new Smarties (contract, DPAE, follow-up of medical visits, follow-up of meal vouchers, etc.)
- Administrative follow-up of Smarties throughout their career at Smart
- Privileged point of contact for health care providers (health care, pension, labor doctor)
- Update of HR tools (BambooHR, Lucca, etc.) and reports
- Point of contact with our FR payroll providers
- Preparation of payroll instructions (new hires, leavers, bonus, oncall premiums, …)
- Control and approval of pay slips
- Management of annual social declarations (training, Agefiph, Adesatt, etc.) with the Accounting team
- Management of profit-sharing and incentive schemes
- Point of contact for all topics relating to employment law and the application of our Smart’s collective agreements
- Management of all the rules related to Health and Safety at work: DUER, SST training, fire training)
- Management of cross-functional projects related to the harmonization of contracts and benefits across the different legal entities
- Participation in negotiations on social agreements
- Preparation of the 3 mandatory annual consultations
- Update of our BDES
About you 💪
- You have a Master’s degree from a business school or equivalent university, with a specialization in human resources and/or labor law
- You have a solid first experience in a similar position, possibly through student contracts
- You have already demonstrated excellent ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing (in French and English) and to evolve in a dynamic environment
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- You are rigorous and organized
- You have always shown a passion for CARE (one of our core values) and want to work at the heart of a People function
- You are autonomous, adaptable and have a sense of priorities
- You have the ability to work in project mode
- You wish to evolve in an international, multicultural environment, within a company culture focused on the well-being of employees
- You are not afraid to shake the existing for better !
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
How to apply
Please apply here.