👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Your mission 👇
Customer Support Specialists are customer care profiles and technical experts of our solutions, always ready to help demanding clients and investigate technical issues.
You’ll join an amazing international team of ~20 people based in 4 countries, and report directly to our Team Manager.
What you’ll do ✏️
- Understand our technologies and become product experts to help our clients.
- Open troubleshooting tickets (JIRA & Salesforce) oriented to detail action steps and resolutions for the customer’s.
- Assist in the rapid assessment of both the nature and severity of customers- issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot SaaS solutions and solve web and application related issues.
- Collect customer feedback and improve internal best practices
About you 💪
- Either experience in customer facing in a web-based environment or training/courses in IT
- French fluent + working proficiency in English
- Knowledge of the frontend languages (HTML, JS, CSS) and SQL
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Comfortable in speaking to customers on technical topics
Hiring Process 🚀
*HR Phone Screen
*Discovery Interview with our Customer Support Director