👋 Hi! We are Smart!
Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 12 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 280+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
👫 About the team
It is the responsibility of our Marketing team to make sure that the world knows about Smart and all of the awesome things our solutions can do. The team is composed by straightforward and creative individuals shaping our brand across the globe. They are the heart of Smart’s global awareness and play a major role in orchestrating the global launches of new innovative solutions, communicating Smart’s value proposition to customer facing teams and ensuring product success.
We have already established key partnerships in addressable TV and are quickly developing new products.
We have an opening for a Senior Product Marketing Manager who will have the opportunity to shape the vision and to be a key influencer on the strategy for Smart’s growth in this area.
This position can be located either in London or New-York (no relocation).
Within Smart’s Marketing Team, the Product Marketing Team plays a major role in the creation, deployment and success of Smart products and services.
Reporting directly to our CMO, the Senior Product Marketing Manager:
- Is the expert on market and customer needs, the business opportunity for Smart, and has current and global knowledge of the competitive landscape, especially in the area of video and OTT/Advanced TV.
- Informs the video product definition and lifecycle as well as the Smart product roadmap.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance and Operations teams to plan and orchestrate successful global launches of new innovative solutions.
- Communicates Smart’s platform and service value proposition to customer-facing teams to ensure product success.
What you’ll do ✏️
- Become the expert on market trends and the competitive landscape with a focus on video/Advanced TV
- Plan and manage cross-functional go-to-market launches for Smart’s video-related products and services
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, partnering closely to accelerate product adoption across key market segments, while providing feedback for product improvements
- Partner with Sales and Account teams in the field to organize customer feedback and achieve competitive and market insights to support market needs.
- Collaborate with Sales and finance teams on business model, business planning, go to market planning product adoption and revenue goals.
- Manage the product communications process from internal planning to client onboarding, including the development of product messaging, collateral, and account and sales training support.
- Develop product positioning that will help differentiate Smart’s offering in the market.
- Define audience segments, value proposition and competitive positioning for product, service and feature rollouts.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the tools they need to sell more effectively and build relevant case studies.
- Collaborate with the entire marketing team to build programs to raise awareness, ensure adoption and drive client spend on new products and features.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations and Analytics teams to establish KPIs and measure product success.
About you 💪
- Bachelor Degree in Business and Marketing
- Minimum 5-8 years’ relevant experience in product marketing, product management, marketing experiences
- Experience within digital video and broadcast video/TV industry and capacity to understand the media landscape
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in translating and condensing highly technical product offerings and concepts effectively for a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellence and creativity in the development of collateral
- Skilled presenter
- Highly collaborative team-player focused on results
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Health care
- Coursera subscription
- A profitable, sustainable and financially solid company in a high-growth phase.
- Colleagues who will give you lots of feedback!
Hiring Process 🚀
*Discovery Interview with our Chief Marketing Officer and VP Strategy.
*Technical Interview with our Head of Product and VP Sales Video
*Case-study with the team
Smart AdServer is an equal opportunity employer. Equal access to employment, services, and programs are available to everyone, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the application and/or interview process, please contact the recruitment team at email@example.com
🚀Grow with us! You will work in a challenging and fast-paced profitable context with varied projects and get awesome opportunities to develop your skills and grow internally. Flexible working policy.
👊 Leave your mark! Smart is a human-size company. Each employee can have a direct impact on our business, customers and teams.
✈️ Live global! You will work across countries & cultures through geographical moves or our Backpackers program, our interoffice exchange policy to boost employees’ collaboration.
📢 We are transparent! We speak with fact and data and have a true culture of feedback. We believe in an open world and show a strong sense of integrity both internally & externally.
How to apply
Please apply here.