About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consulltative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
Our highly dedicated Global Solutions team based in offices around the world has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction on product expertise. The Paris team is looking forward to embark another talented person ! Our team members share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital advertising business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technica and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers to get the best of our platforms. Programmatic Excllence
Smart has a unique track record in building leading advertising technology & data infrastructure. We are the only fully integrated ad solution for publishers offering unique ad management & yield optimization capabilities as well as a mature monetization platform. RTB+, Smart’s proprietary SSP, is natively integrated in our advertising stack, developed by our own technology teams, and continuously perfected since 2011.
It offers a state of the art, uniquely positioned, and vibrant programmatic ecosystem for our premium publishers, integrated with a the most demanding & premium buying platforms & DSPs in the industry.
With our strong programmatic track record, Smart is today accelerating our demand efforts to gear up our value proposal to the entire industry. Our global is to strengthen and grow our demand-centric organization and efforts to take Smart to the next level. Our strategic demand transformation includes initiatives to grant the best quality inventory, drive more direct demand to our publishers, build more strategic partnerships with buyers, and focus strongly on the accelerated OTT/Connected TV business, all while ensuring excellence in execution.
What you’ll do
As the Programmatic Product Specialist, you will be the cornerstone of the success of our strategic demand transformation project at Smart, by helping customers unlock the full potential of the Smart platform for all programmatic related topics. You will focus on technical large project management and high-level consulting to our clients working closely with the Sales, Service, Product and R&D teams.
- Act as a main point of contact between local Business Units and the Product/R&D teams, to improve and amplify communication flows from and to the field, globally:
- Monitor Programmatic Product Roll Out execution – Ensure local teams are properly promoting and pushing new features, suggesting and implementing ad hoc action plans in each country.
- Aggregate, structure and prioritize local programmatic needs to feed the product roadmap. Coordinate and animate the Regions / Product calls efficiently. Help shaping the 3 years programmatic product vision
- Coordinate local team training on Sales, Account Management, Product and Operation topics, liaising with the training teams, assessing local team knowledge and processes to identify local needs. Encourage cross-team communication and actively help share local best practices. Ensure that Programmatic & Demand topics are addressed in an efficient and coordinated way.
- Advanced Solutions – you provide expertise and tooling to the local service engineers and participate in major local RFPs (demonstrations, assessment of needs, technical setup, best solutions, etc), top client QBRs and complex programmatic projects, to ensure that we always put our best foot forward in key consultations, leveraging Central teams appropriately (Product, R&D, Central Ops, Marketing, HR, Finance,…), attending major client meetings / events.
- Work closely with the Product Managers to monitor Product Roll Out rates and general Business Health in each region, flagging when sales pipelines and local priorities are not aligned with the global strategy, suggesting and executing corrective actions
- Experience in client-facing Tech Sales / Account Management, ideally combined with an Analyst / Product experience
- Extensive knowledge of the programmatic Supply Chain and of the Publisher yield optimization tools and strategies, as well as buy-side ecosystem
- Expert with Ad tech related Web technologies (JSON, JS, ORTB, cookie sync, etc.) with proven experience with Prebid.js. Google OB and other server-side implementation and optimization is a plus.
- Master Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Tech background in web development (HTML, JS, SQL) or technical solutions consulting
- Passion for problem-solving, analytics, innovative solutions and advanced project management – You like to go deep into details to fully understand new problems and systems and stay cool under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal in both French and English, ability to act as a respected Business Partner with Country Managers, Service Teams, Product Managers and R&D leads.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and expertise to identify opportunities of improvement
- Strong learning thirst and agility to learn fast and stay motivated in our fast paced ad tech industry
Headquartered in France, Smart employs over 420 employees in 12 countries in Europe, America, and Asia. The company is backed by private equity, led by Capital Croissance through a management buyout operation in 2019.
With the recent acquisitions of LiquidM (2019) and DynAdmic (2021), Smart accelerates its growth in three key areas – CTV&OTT, US expansion & Marketer Services.
The company is ranked on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and in the Financial Times’ FT 1000: Europe’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Smart has been awarded the HappyIndex@Work label and is proud to be among the best companies in the ChooseMyCompany ranking, recognized for its flexible working environment.
Smart works directly with hundreds of buyers and more than 1,000 publishers worldwide including Meredith, Insider, The Guardian, Cafe Media, Groupe Marie Claire, Le Figaro, Altice, and PlutoTV to deliver display, video, native, and rich-media ads to over 50,000 sites and apps.
Thanks to its holistic ad monetization platform (Adserver/SSP/Buyer Tools/DSP), brands can achieve greater efficiency through their advertising spend and publishers can act with certainty and have the control they need to provide the right blend of transaction models, channels, format (Display, Audio, Video, CTV, Mobile) and audience data to deliver true value path optimization to brands. Come and lead the charge with us in building a transparent ecosystem based on quality.
To apply click here.