Smart is an AdTech leader created in 2001 on the belief that we can disrupt the on-line advertising industry for publishers.
Headquartered in the heart of Paris and with offices in 10 countries, Smart provides cutting-edge technologies that help hundreds of prestigious customers take back control and maximize their digital revenues with a flexible and transparent audience monetization platform.
We can rely on a unique group of 200+ Smarties focused on excellence to shape our future. They continually embrace change and overcome challenge together to make innovation happen. That means we can offer you endless opportunity to do the same and let you shape the world you want!
About the team
Our highly dedicated Services team has both the art and the science for delivering customer satisfaction.
People in the team share a passion for helping our clients to surpass their digital business goals. They grow in a demanding environment, combine technical and consultative skills and are ready to tackle the most complex challenges to empower our customers get the best of our platforms.
As a Senior Technical Account Manager, your role is to make a point helping customers unlock the full potential of the Smart platform. You will focus on technical project management and high-level consulting to our clients working closely with the sales team. This role is the meeting point between product teams and sales teams with an ability to bring up publishers (product roadmap/news/set up/onboarding/education on best and worth practices/solutions updates).
What you’ll do
- You will be in charge of an existing clients/publishers portfolio (with a revenue target); a part of them are managed in the team with sales managers and the other directly front clients (operations teams when the publisher is requiring this services level). You will be an expert of Smart platform (new features/vs competitors) and have to optimize the revenue on a day to day base (upsell)
- Take part in prospect meetings conducting in-depth product demonstrations, assess the prospect (needs, technical set-up, the best solution to propose)
- Liaise with the Product team to analyse the feasibility of developments required.
- Estimate, plan and schedule the implementation and configuration of the Smart solution with the clients.
- Drive technical choices and training based on a deep understanding of the clients’ needs and organization.
- Become a product and domain expert and support clients in their technological choices.
- Organize and animate clients workshops and trainings on new product features
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science /Engineer School or similar technical field of study
- Min. 5 years of technical solutions consulting experience in a fast-paced and tech environment
- Web development skills (HTML, JS, SQL)
- Problem-solver and multitasker who stay cool under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills (listening, writing, discussing)
- Entrepreneurial spirit and expertise to identify opportunities of improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Experience in the digital industry, understanding of the programmatic world is a plus
If you are interested by this offer. Apply here