Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in digital marketing solutions that empower marketers to realize the full potential of marketing. Built on a robust, scalable platform that includes proprietary attribution & retargeting technology, unique data and advanced user identification capabilities, marketers deliver ad experiences that engage and influence across affiliate, display, mobile, social and video channels. Integrated multichannel solutions, along with unique insights and unparalleled client focus, equips marketers to increase efficiency, productivity and performance.
Rakuten Marketing is backed by global Internet retailer Rakuten, Inc.
Rakuten Marketing is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. With UK offices in London and Brighton, the company is headquartered in New York City, with additional offices in France, Australia, Brazil, Japan, and
Join our growing Sales team! Our sales team for Germany are responsible for the Business Development of Retargeting and Prospecting solutions by hunting new advertisers. You will also be the point of contact for clients and run large portfolios of accounts.
Within the French entity of Rakuten Marketing, you will be directly attached to the Country Manager Germany.
- Identify the decision-makers and budget holders within each organization as well as their needs and new associated revenue opportunities.
- Create relevant sales pitches to offer solutions adapted to prospects problems.
- Finalize the sales cycle by signing the contract and by coordinating the good delivery of products.
Actively participate in the implementation of strategy and business intelligence (market evolution and competitive offer) to capitalize and wind up the relevant information to the sales team.
- Manage a portfolio of clients: Understand client needs/requirements to provide forward thinking business recommendations and appropriate product/service(s) education.
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with the key contact(s) via meetings, emails, calls and support tickets.
- Aim to achieve the highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Grow revenue from existing client relationships: Ensure strong understanding of portfolio goals.
- Retain existing clients: Understand client performance goals and work with them on a strategy and list of tactics to hit them.
- Dispute resolution: Break down problem causes and ensure all client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform delivery of client performance (including presentations) as and when appropriate.
- You have a business degree and a first successful experience in the web marketing/digital environment.
- Native German is compulsory, good command in English is a must, French is a plus.
- You have a strong organizational, relational and commercial aptitude.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- Strong MS Office suite skills (Excel, PPT, Word, Outlook)
- Health Insurance covered at 100% and lunch vouchers
- Forward thinking adtech company
- Open-plan office, fostering a culture of collaboration
- Subsidised weekly drinks and healthy (or not) snacks
- Breakout area with table football, an Xbox and other entertainment
- Frequent social events
- Annual company trip: last one was a ski trip in Les Arcs 1950
- Strong intercultural work environment.
To apply for the job
Please apply online here.