We are seeking a results-oriented, entrepreneurial and client-focused senior account manager as a full-time addition to our team, to focus on our French clients. The senior client services manager will report to the Client Services Director and work with the rest of the Client Services team, the Development team and the Sales team supporting and educating our French customers on how to use mediasmart and make the most out of it. (S)he will also have a dotted reporting line to the Commercial Director in France.
mediasmart is part of the Affle group – a global technology company that is listed on the stock exchange in India. Affle group has been in the adtech/martech business for over 15 years and runs multiple ad platform businesses like Appnext, Vizury, RevX, MAAS in addition to mediasmart.
At mediasmart, our mission is to allow advertisers to effectively reach mobile audiences in real-time, while maximizing engagement with campaigns and their incremental value to advertisers. mediasmart was one of the first players to enter the programmatic mobile ecosystem and to date our proprietary technology stack includes a DSP, DMP & Ad-Server, as well as direct connections to more than 30 ad exchanges where we buy display, video and native ads on mobile apps, web, connected TVs and desktop.
Our culture and values:
- Be a generous leader. One that helps others succeed and celebrate their success.
- Love curiosity. Keep learning and stay relevant.
- It’s a team effort. Collaborate and cooperate to build a smart company.
- Go farther. Be an example for others. Set the bar.
- Love what we do. Love our work with passion and respect.
- Do good and do well. Our work matters.
We work hard and never forget to have fun in the process. Absolutely devoted to our customers and to building the best mobile advertising company out there, our passion shines through everything we do.
Summary of the role
The Senior Client Services Manager will manage the day-to-day relationship with the traders of our French clients, supporting them reactively as they set up and optimize their campaigns, but also proactively educating them and ensuring they not only are aware of, but also use, as much of the platform functionality as possible.
The Senior Client Services Manager must have a deep understanding of the platform and its capabilities as well as the ability to clearly communicate. You must be motivated by training and educating in order to be a fit for this position, and you are expected to become critical contributor to the team that makes mediasmart’s engine work, by making our customers happy and knowledgeable about our products and services.
If you are looking for challenges, growth opportunities and a great learning experience with a young team that strives for innovation and quality of service, this is the company for you.
For more information on the company and our team, please go to our website: mediasmart.io
Below are some of the core responsibilities and requirements we envision for the role, which will preferably, but not necessarily, be located in France.
- Cultivate ongoing relationships with clients who leverage the mediasmart platform to run effective mobile advertising campaigns.
- Provide direct support and act as the liaison between French existing clients and the rest of the teams in mediasmart for all day-to-day technology, operations and product-related matters.
- Ensure quality of service, working within a driven and highly motivated team to provide a world-class client experience.
- Proactively provide training on new functionality, formats and inventory available in the mediasmart platform on a regular basis. Ensure that the client always has the latest information available so that they can use mediasmart effectively. Where necessary develop localized support material – knowledge base articles, training/user guides, case studies…
- Provide detailed analysis of client campaigns, deliver optimization advice and provide best-practice training.
- Understand client objectives and measurements for success, and daily monitor campaign performance and delivery. Find trends, recognize and trouble-shoot weaknesses.
- Manage client requests for features & integration, gathering specs, organizing requirements based on priority levels and working with the mediasmart team to inform the client regularly on status and delivery dates.
- Work closely with the technical and product team to provide ideas for system improvements.
- Identify local market opportunities and potential new clients, leveraging your experience in the market.
- French as a native language.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- 5 years of experience in programmatic digital media, preferably in roles including account management, presales, customer support or trading. Experience with mobile ad operations is a plus.
- Passion for numbers, data analysis, and other methods of statistical analytics, with exceptional analytical skills and experience working in a metrics-driven organization.
- Proficiency with metrics used in digital media and experience managing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns to achieve a broad range of marketing objectives.
- Disposition to interact with customers, educate them and solve their problems. Teaching experience is a plus.
- Proactivity, critical thinking and a good disposition for working in teams.
- Analytical / Technical academic degree is a plus
- Team player who takes on leadership roles.
- Analytical, curious, goal-oriented. A problem-solver who is proactive and not satisfied until effective solutions are found.
- Strong orientation to detail, with an ability to collect and organize data, understand the results and communicate them effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Able to think independently and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong sense of urgency in responding promptly to client and internal requests; regularly achieves inbox zero.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to work effectively in teams.
How to apply
Apply to email@example.com with “Service Account Manager – France” in the subject or through this Form