JOIN A YOUNG DYNAMIC TEAM INSIDE A BIG COMPANY !
IgnitionOne is a digital marketing technology company that provides world-class proprietary technology and expert services to improve digital marketing performance.
Our Solution allows you to score in real time the interests and propensity to convert (engagement) each on-site visitor to interact with the right person at the right time at the right price with the right message to generate incremental performance on the set of channels: Display, Social, Search, Onsite, Email. Integrated with its suite of solutions and scoring algorithms, IgnitionOne has a proprietary DSP and its Analytics suite.
IgnitionOne was founded in 2004 in the United States and today has over 380 employees including more than 120 in Europe and 20 in France
France has a fun, dynamic, open-minded and experienced team.
As the account lead, the Customer Success Manager works to understand business and technical requirements with the aim to satisfy, retain and grow existing accounts.
- Primary point of contact for all client related matters and promptly responds to client requests/issues within 24 hours
- Explore and recommend creative IgnitionOne solutions to build clients’ business and grow accounts through the construction of a roadmap in close collaboration with the client
- Update Statement of Work on renewal deals as necessary
- Guide and educate clients on IgnitionOne technology platforms
- For WP clients, book meetings with IgnitionOne Sales owner and with Media agency within 4 months of active WP solution.
- Invite client contacts to IgnitionOne events (Client breakfasts, Auto Summit, etc.)
- Understand clients’ business and technical requirements and articulates client needs across internal teams
- Onboard clients onto IgnitionOne platform and hold responsibility for campaign updates
- Work closely with Project Manager to implement optimisations using the tools and protocols as developed within IgnitionOne (ex. WPT, Implementation Standards)
- Provides PRD-brief for project manager on functional requirements for WP projects
- Ability to shift work priorities based on client needs while being transparent towards client on possible impact on planning and deliverables
- Diplomatically handle customer escalations at primary level
- Troubleshoots technical issues in cooperation with the Project manager
- Escalates complex account issues (ex. risk of churn) to Head of Customer Success
- Negotiate client needs in line with IgnitionOne product standards and tariffs.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
- Exude confidence during client presentations
- Digital native/ Familiarity with internet marketing terminology and latest trends
- Excellent listening and written communications skills
- Ability to handle stress and meet deadlines
- Stay current on industry trends, news and new media opportunities
- 4 to 5 years of experience in a (web/marketing) agency
- Experience with reporting tools (Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Knowledge of behavioral targeting
- Knowledge of CRM
- Knowledge of User Experience
- Knowledge of database queries
- Knowledge of technologies, products & services
- Strong knowledge Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce
YOU SHOULD BRING
- +1 – 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Bilingual or fluent English
- Minimum bachelor degree in marketing/communication
WE GIVE IN RETURN
- To evolve in a start-up of international dimension.
- To participate in the successful development of the French office in the heart of Paris: a young, multicultural team, united and on a human scale.
- For our international internal mobility program.
- To build skills on all the topics you want thanks to the expertise of your colleagues and our trainings. P
- To find his colleagues at Friday’s breakfast, at the afterworks and measure his talents as a babyfoot player
- We take care of our employees: fruit baskets delivered, drinks and snacks available … and unlimited
- And because it is necessary to eliminate, annual support of a part of the sports activities of the collaborators
- In short, a good dose of conviviality for a Work and Fun environment.
Position based in Paris (Saint-Lazare) to be filled as from June 2019.
Send us your resume for a first 15-minute telephone call.