ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and advertisers with the ultimate goal to help publishers grow sustainable revenue. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies. Most of them rely on advertising to fund their businesses, which enable consumers to access quality content and services at scale. The digital advertising ecosystem is being disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage.
ID5 provides premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them to compete with these tech giants and to continue to attract advertising budgets.
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 15 people and works with premium publishers, advertisers, and ad tech platforms globally, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing, Stroer, and more. The company plans to double its team in 2021, to expand the business in the United States and to increase its footprint globally.
ID5 is a remote-first company, allowing employees to work from different locations and time zones indefinitely. We equip our team with all the tools needed to perform their work remotely and we ensure that the team bonds and stays connected thanks to regular all-hands meetings and standups, communication tools such as slack and zoom, and by organising regular offsites. We also offer WeWork membership for those who prefer not to work from home and allow individuals to move across different WeWork locations.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
The VP Sales & Business Development will identify, secure, and develop ID5’s global relationships with the major players across the ad-tech ecosystem. This mission-critical role will help us meet our growth potential by building a first-class commercial function to accelerate product and market adoption among new business targets. This role is a catalyst for ID5’s global expansion and comes with the opportunity to develop into a Chief Revenue Officer role within 12-18 months, with responsibility for the company’s overall revenue stream.
- Lead the sales effort at ID5 to reach the company’s new business acquisition targets (defined as a mix of New MRR + Nb of New Clients expected per Quarter). The main targets include leading DSPs, DMP and Data providers, and SSPs
- Lead business development discussions with strategic partners to expand adoption and support of the ID5 ID
- Directly source deals using your own contacts and manage the lifecycle through close
- Create and lead a global team of sales & BD professionals (1 direct report currently, 3 by year-end)
- Represent ID5 at key industry events to maximise visibility and lead generation opportunities
- Be a key member of ID5’s management team and contribute to shaping the company’s overall strategy
- 10+ years of experience in a technology sales leadership role within the ad tech sector, with a demonstrated track record of successfully building sales teams and delivering against aggressive sales targets
- A solid professional network, recognised leadership qualities, and a great reputation to support the company’s effort to build an ecosystem of technology providers leveraging ID5’s services
- A deep understanding of and interest in digital advertising technologies, the ability to explain complicated technical concepts in a simple and engaging way, and a strong ability to influence decision-makers
What we offer to our talent
- Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international and multicultural team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive
How to apply
Please apply here.