ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and advertisers with the ultimate goal to help publishers grow sustainable revenue. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies. Most of them rely on advertising to fund their businesses, which enable consumers to access quality content and services at scale. The digital advertising ecosystem is being disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage.
ID5 provides premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them to compete with these tech giants and to continue to attract advertising budgets.
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 15 people and works with premium publishers, advertisers, and ad tech platforms globally, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing, Stroer, and more. The company plans to double its team in 2021, to expand the business in the United States and to increase its footprint globally.
ID5 is a remote-first company, allowing employees to work from different locations and time zones indefinitely. We equip our team with all the tools needed to perform their work remotely and we ensure that the team bonds and stays connected thanks to regular all-hands meetings and standups, communication tools such as slack and zoom, and by organising regular offsites. We also offer WeWork membership for those who prefer not to work from home and allow individuals to move across different WeWork locations.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you will develop new products, redesign and scale existing features, and perform research and testing on Product concepts. You will actively participate in all stages of a feature or product’s life by working closely with our founders and product team.
Who are we looking for?
- A background in Operations or Engineering
- Enjoys collaborating with others and has excellent communication skills
- 5 years of operational experience in developing SaaS/DaaS/ML platforms supporting a highly available, large scale production environment
- Experience in operating within bare-metal and Cloud environments
- Experience in establishing and scaling operational processes e.g. platform observability, application and data security, on-call procedures, system reliability, etc.
- Good understanding of scaling high throughput Linux servers and JVM backed applications
- Experience with software build and release process, unit test, version control, and tools
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, incident investigation and management
What will you do?
- Establish a deep technical understanding of our customers and products
- Take full operational ownership of our platform and establish best practices and principles towards SRE responsibilities
- Ensure our platform is technically able to scale tenfold within 2021 and setup for future growth
- Develop fault-tolerant, scalable and highly available applications
- Perform routine application maintenance tasks, including creating requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance and troubleshooting existing systems for errors and resolving them
- Participate in a high-velocity team
- Participate in technical design discussions
How to apply
Please apply here.