ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and advertisers with the ultimate goal to help publishers grow sustainable revenue. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies. Most of them rely on advertising to fund their businesses, which enable consumers to access quality content and services at scale. The digital advertising ecosystem is being disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage.
ID5 provides premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them to compete with these tech giants and to continue to attract advertising budgets.
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 15 people and works with premium publishers, advertisers, and ad tech platforms globally, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing, Stroer, and more. The company plans to double its team in 2021, to expand the business in the United States and to increase its footprint globally.
ID5 is a remote-first company, allowing employees to work from different locations and time zones indefinitely. We equip our team with all the tools needed to perform their work remotely and we ensure that the team bonds and stays connected thanks to regular all-hands meetings and standups, communication tools such as slack and zoom, and by organising regular offsites. We also offer WeWork membership for those who prefer not to work from home and allow individuals to move across different WeWork locations.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
As ID5’s first Product Marketing hire, you will be responsible for supporting the overall marketing strategy, product requirements, and leading sales enablement in order to present ID5’s solutions to new and existing clients as well as industry bodies and initiatives in the best possible way.
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user/client and craft compelling messages across marketing channels (case studies, landing pages, brochures, etc.)
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products better
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Organise and manage the product training process and resources for the commercial team and to onboard new team members
- Represent ID5 within industry initiatives (IAB Europe 3PC task force, Project REARC, etc.)
- Deep understanding of technology and ability to present and write about it convincingly
- Ability to write long and short form content, to design diagrams, and to condense topics in an easily digestible way
- Experience in the programmatic / ad tech space is highly valued
- Good stakeholders management, especially given the cross-functional nature of the role
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity
- Analytical skills and ability to work with data
- 5 years experience in a product marketing role in a tech environment, or 3 years experience in a product marketing role in ad tech
- Fluent in English, and other EU language preferable
What we offer to our talent
- Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international and multicultural team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive
How to apply
Please apply here.