ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and advertisers with the ultimate goal to help publishers grow sustainable revenue. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies. Most of them rely on advertising to fund their businesses, which enable consumers to access quality content and services at scale. The digital advertising ecosystem is being disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage.
ID5 provides premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them to compete with these tech giants and to continue to attract advertising budgets.
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 15 people and works with premium publishers, advertisers, and ad tech platforms globally, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing , Stroer, and more. The company plans to double its team in 2021, to expand the business in the United States and to increase its footprint globally.
ID5 is a remote-first company, allowing employees to work from different locations and time zones indefinitely. We equip our team with all the tools needed to perform their work remotely and we ensure that the team bonds and stays connected thanks to regular all-hands meetings and standups, communication tools such as slack and zoom, and by organising regular offsites. We also offer WeWork membership for those who prefer not to work from home and allow individuals to move across different WeWork locations.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will develop new products, redesign and scale existing features, and perform research and testing on Product concepts. You will actively participate in all stages of a feature or product’s life by working closely with our founders and product team.
What will you do?
- Establish a deep technical understanding of our customers and products
- Design our ML platform from requirements engineering to model development and deployment end-to-end
- Actively contribute towards our ML platform, take build vs. buy decisions to ensure quick iteration cycles
- Develop Data processing platform to process data streams, at scale with state of art technologies
- Develop fault-tolerant, scalable and highly available backends
- Participate in technical design discussions
- A background in Engineering or Computer Science
- Enjoys collaborating with others and has excellent communication skills
- 3 years of development experience in developing SaaS/DaaS platforms, Machine Learning applications
- You will also have developed and deployed ML models for Enterprise-grade applications
- In-depth knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and Distributed systems
- Experience in ML, Data exposing using different methodologies e.g. APIs, Databases, BI Tools, and so on
- Good understanding of System design patterns and experience navigating tradeoffs b/w cost, scale, speed, and agility
- Experience with software build and release process, unit test, version control, and tools
What we offer to our talent
Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international and multicultural team
How to apply
Please apply here.