We are looking for a content enthusiast to come join the marketing team and help translate, edit, proofread and localize our content across our European markets. You will work alongside the marketing team and help expand the company’s influence in Europe, on the French, Spanish and Italian markets.
The role will be split across four main tasks:
- Adaptation of global content to European markets (translation of internal and external communication resources and marketing collaterals such as sales decks)
- Creation of case studies on campaigns already carried out
- Conception of marketing collaterals adapted to our different markets (presentations, infographics, decks, etc.)
- Press management
- 1-year contract – Work/School balance to be defined
- You want to be part of a fast-growing company and discover a job full of promises.
- You mandatorily have solid written and spoken English language skills. French spelling holds no secrets for you. You speak a second language (Spanish or Italian).
- You are organised, autonomous, rigorous and mature.
- You are in the 1st or 2nd year of a Master’s degree in a Languages, Business, Marketing or Communication school.
- You are interested in marketing, interculturality, translation, content creation and new technologies.
- You have had a first successful experience in the digital industry.
- You are curious and committed.
- Excel, PowerPoint and the rest of the Office pack are your best friends.
- Taste for design and graphic creation is a plus.
Role start: September 2020
Duration: 12 months minimum
Location: Located in Paris, 17th district + working from home split
Full-time work/study apprenticeship that could lead to hiring.
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
Send your resume and motivations here; all applications will be reviewed.