This role is part of the core French Trading and Optimization team within Captify. The successful candidate will be working in a close team optimizing search intelligence display, video and mobile campaigns digital advertising campaigns. Liaising with Client Strategy, Technology, Product and Analytics teams on a daily basis, the candidate will receive extensive trading experience and get a strong technical understanding of programmatic buying and RTB by using major DSPs and SSPs.
- Make use of Captify’s unique data set to Optimise multiple Search Intelligence Display advertising campaigns
- Optimise programmatic, direct response and brand advertising campaigns via real time bidding platforms, to ensure quality performance and profitability for clients and Captify.
- Use market leading DSPs, including Xanders, DV360 and Trade Desk
- Use maket leading SSP, including Xander and Pubmatic
- Hit client goals by driving users to advertiser sites
- Provide detailed feedback on campaigns and changes made
- Help to develop self-service offer by running SSP campaigns
- Provide assistance to the self-service team PSI
- Liaising closely with Client Strategy, Technology, Analytics and Sales Departments
- Student in 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree
- Enthusiasm to learn on the job and quickly take responsibility for managing online advertising campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of English language
- Ability to effectively analyse data to make decisions that will improve the performance of a campaign
- Able to problem solve and not give up if ideas aren’t successful
Role start: September 2020
Duration: 12 months minimum
Location: Located in Paris, 17th district + working from home split
Full-time work/study apprenticeship that could lead to hiring.
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
How to apply
Please apply here.