Are you passionate about providing an excellent service? Do you pride yourself in the high quality work that you produce? Captify are looking to add an Account Manager to our fast growing team based in Paris.
What you will be doing…
- Day to day management of accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Best in class service levels
- Campaign set up
- Primary point of contact for client via email/phone
- Answer client queries via email
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
- Create basic PCAs including campaign specific reports
- Performance tracking
- Make upweight recommendations to CS team
What you will need to have…
- Account management or customer service experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to details
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Able to multitask and, at times, manage a large workload
Captify is the largest holder of consumer search data outside of Google, and its unique technology understands the intent of consumers across all channels, including voice Search, desktop on-site search and in-app search. Captify’s Search Intelligence and powerful insights help inform decisions for brands across the world through consumer behaviour analysis, brand trends, product and market analysis. Captify’s intent-rich data set powers advertising for many of the world’s largest brands including Apple, Disney, Adidas, American Express and Microsoft.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and is backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In 10 global markets, over 250 people are powering record company growth and changing the definition of search.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive base salary
- Paris 17 – Wagram – Rue Ampère
- 25 days holiday – plus bank holidays, your birthday and a volunteer day
- You are not just a number at Captify, your work makes a difference
- A range of flexible benefits
How to apply ?
Please apply here.