Are you passionate about providing an excellent service? Do you pride yourself in the high quality work that you produce? Captify are looking to add an Account Manager to our fast growing team based in Paris.
What you will be doing…
- Day to day management of accounts, including weekly reporting and pacing checks
- Best in class service levels
- Campaign set up
- Primary point of contact for client via email/phone
- Answer client queries via email
- Liaising with TAMs, Sales, CS and Trading teams
- Create basic PCAs including campaign specific reports
- Performance tracking
- Make upweight recommendations to CS team
- Student in 1st or 2nd year of Master’s degree
- Enthusiasm to learn on the job and quickly take responsibility for managing online advertising campaigns
- Digital advertising sensibility
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good level of English language
- Ability to effectively analyse data to make decisions that will improve the performance of a campaign
- Able to problem solve and not give up if ideas aren’t successful
Role start: September 2020
Duration: 12 months minimum
Location: Located in Paris, 17th district + working from home split
Full-time work/study apprenticeship that could lead to hiring.
Captify powers decisions globally through Search Intelligence. Captify’s unique Semantic Technology analyses billions of searches to power insights and media across all channels and on every device. Captify’s actionable insights play a crucial role for brands and advertisers; revealing macro world trends, consumer interests, inner-life behaviours and intent signals to power decisions across media and marketing.
To date, Captify has raised $15 million in investment and backed by Panoramic Growth Equity and Smedvig Capital. In NYC, London, Paris, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Boston and Kiev, a global team of 200 are powering record company growth and disrupting the global ad tech scene.
Captify is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our Company, and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.
How to apply
Please apply here.